i got a question
ok if you could pick one of johnny depps charactors to go on a date with whom would it be and why?

for me i would have to say crybaby because it would be cool to go to turkey point and him sing to me also i wouldn't mind the french kissing Wink
mort:I don't care, I'm just going to smoke, I'm just going to totally smoke, and when I finish these, I'm going to go to the store and get a brand new pack, and smoke the * * * * * out of that one.
Couldnt you have picked an easier question?
Oh man, this is a toughy as I love ALL of Johnny Depps characters.
It would be a toss up between Don Juan and Sam. Don Juan, for the obvious reason and Sam, because he is so funny and cute and lovable and aborable and......shall I go on?? I think you catch my drift.

So yeah I cant choose between these two, Im sorry.
In :love: with Johnny :kiss:
-
In lust with Orlando Heart
I definatly agree that there are just to many wonderful characters of his to choose just one but if we were allowed to pick 2, I could probably settle for his 21 Jump Street character cause JD was so young and innocent back then and he was a cop so I know I would be protected and he could frisk me anytime he wanted...

My second choice would be Jack Sparrow of course cause I love Pirates and being with Jack would also mean pludering for treasure and sailing the open oceans(which I love to do) besides the fact that if I was his woman(or wench) he too would most likely protect me and keep me safe plus he's funny yet charming and oh so adorable with his open shirt and gold teeth.
I would have to say Sam. I love the movie Benny and Joon, and Sam just made me laugh. He's quirky, funny, sweet...the whole deal. :bg:
When driving through a gate, ALWAYS make sure the gate is open first.
I would have to say Don Juan. O lala
If you love someone put their name in a circle... not a heart. A heart can break but a circle goes on forever.

~Ally~
sam sam sam deffinatly sam he is so sweet and I absolutly love that movie and every thing about it!
"you dont like raisins?":tongue: :drool: gota love him
with this pen I write thy death
with these words I steal thy breath
I dont think i could choose if i had to..i loved all of him in all the movies i have seen him in..i have only seen 14 of his about 36 movies and i loved him in Nick of time because i just loved his character and all but obviously there is Don juan...yummy! and i am pretty sure u can figure out those reason by urself..lol...then sam where he is soo sweet and sensitive and funny and adorable and sexy and i liked his twisted movie characters like edward scissorhands or secret window...he also had a really good character in whats eating gilbert grape but and character i would get to kiss would be fine by me.
I have a new charactor this week and thats Donnie Brasco. I watched it the other week and he is Mr suave.
"Forget about it."
-
I havent seen Donnie Brasco but i want to so bad..i have a list hanging on my room with all of him movies and i am going to try to see all of them...unfortunatly ALOT (the moajority of them) are all rated R. Why is donnie brasco rated are....like is it really bloody? or sexual? or language or whaT? <3 Sammi
Only see Donnie Brasco if you are a die hard Johnny Depp fan as its a gangster style movie which I dont really care for, but this one is not too bad. It took me several watches to like it though. Plus its not for the faint hearted either.

Rated R for some strong graphic violence, pervasive strong language and brief nudity and sexuality.
-
Sam i reckon
can't beat those melt cheese sandwichs

besides that Sam would be a fun person to be around, and you would have alot of laughs i am sure
All For One, and One For Orli!!
i must agree but for me it would have to be captian jack sparrow don't ask me y but i think that this character shows depp's comedy
style.
Quote:Originally posted by Mel
Sam i reckon
can't beat those melt cheese sandwichs

besides that Sam would be a fun person to be around, and you would have alot of laughs i am sure

wut in the world do u mean? u lost me there?
Quote:Originally posted by DEPPlyinlove84
wut in the world do u mean? u lost me there?

which part?
seen Benny and joon?
All For One, and One For Orli!!
Looks like we have a lot of Sam lovers here. Not that I blame anyone. I would have to choose Sam myself. A man that sweet and funny and adorable definitely gets my vote. He was my avatar for a while after all. :bg:
Hey everyone, new to the forums -

I'd have to say Roux, he's just so sexy and kind and all of that - but it really is hard to decide -
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams
Yeah we do love Sam a lot. I too had him as my avatar, 2 before this one.

I know, I dont choose any character. I choose the man himself....he he he :laugh:

Yeah I know, thats not the topic :bg:

"A wedding? I love weddings. Drinks all around."
-Jack Sparrow.

1963 posts with this one. The year Johnny Depp was born. How cool.
-
Quote:Originally posted by Deluwiel
1963 posts with this one. The year Johnny Depp was born. How cool.
Del, you are too cute noticing things like that. :bg:

iLOVEJohnny - Roux is an excellent choice. He is one of the top ones for me as well. I just wish you didn't have to wait so long for him to appear in the movie. Wink
Frodaralas - yeah, i agree... i mean he's the main reason i watch that movie... but by the time i get to him, I'm falling asleep from all the chocolate stuff, lol.:crown:
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams
Awh man NO votes for Edward so far..poor thing..
Well..i'd pick Edward then :leech:
He's so innocent & sweet..awww..
Him and/or Mr. Jack SP. *lol*

Love,
:daisy: Daisy :daisy:
Check out my new Johnny Depp-journal: http://www.greatestjournal.com/users/jdsviperroom/ :bg:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kevin at Collectormania12 - 2nd question! Celineg 6 604 July 18th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Celineg
  Kevin at Collectormania12 question...advice please? Celineg 15 950 June 27th, 2007, 05:50 AM
Last Post: KevFriend
  A question, please... Mara 2 493 May 20th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Mara
  Question about new CW show gemini0521 3 562 May 17th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Themis
  Appearance question gemini0521 3 797 September 25th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Question DeppsDarling1 5 659 August 24th, 2006, 05:40 AM
Last Post: missferal
  Question on WT and Last Chance Cafe Rayhana 25 1,298 August 14th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Last Post: katiegirl
  A Question re Kevin;s appreance in Hope and Faith Jewels 7 593 July 2nd, 2006, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Lorne
  sort of OT: question for those who follow Kevin's Golf adventures katiegirl 3 656 April 3rd, 2006, 10:03 AM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Question: Andromeda/Bobby Cannon hot4kev 29 1,621 January 20th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Last Post: SorboFan922