Cleo Caption Contest #13
Here are the rules copied and pasted:

The rules:

1. Make up a funny caption for the picture/screen cap.
2. The judge picks the best 3 entries.
3. The # 1 winner starts a new thread, picks a new picture and is that thread's judge.
4. You may enter as many captions as you want to.
5. You have one week to come up with a caption.

I hope this one hasn't been used already.... let me know if it has:

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/...bottle.jpg

Okay, that one was used already.... :tongue:

This one hasn't, but look closely or you'll miss the Cleo connection. :bg:

[Image: Ooops.jpg]
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
this is too easy....

Cleo finds a new and more pleasurable use for pods...*bzzzzz*

well, it worked for Antha :bg:---> https://www.sf-fandom.com/vbulletin/show...eadid=7852

But, it may be fun doing it again yes? no?
Okay SCREAM. Joy and Enlightenment [NO LONGER] await you Sunday mornings 5AM USA StarGate Channel

(Cleo, at thish point - pardon me, THIS point - having finished half the bottle): GO AWAAAY! hic Thish is MY bottle of wine! hic Go getcher owwwnnn! hic ... hic

Planned cover art for Harlan Ellison's unpublished sequel to A Boy and His Dog: A Girl and Her Pod
Quote:Originally posted by Lexx_Luthor
this is too easy....

[b]Cleo finds a new and more pleasurable use for pods...*bzzzzz*

well, it worked for Antha :bg:---> https://www.sf-fandom.com/vbulletin/show...eadid=7852

But, it may be fun doing it again yes? no? [/B]

Ooooops.... Blush

Should I look for another? :tongue:
Oh! you know I never even followed Lexx_Luthor's link since I thought I had seen all the caption contest pics, and I thought the point was doing a CAPTION similar to one that had been done before, not that it was the same pic! (and the same caption!) Apparently I wasn't around for CapCon 3. And I see my first entry is along the same lines as Strife's Dwork moonshine one. HOWEVER ... I sort of like that one about the cover art for the unpublished sequel, "A Girl and Her Pod".

Yeah probably another picture is in order. Shame too, this is such a good one.
Okay... new picture added. :bg:
As soon as Mr. Pants saw the mess on the floor he knew he would get blamed again instead of the real culprit, C3PO.
Jeff
  • UM#626 - Cleopatra Division
  • Owner and Keeper of Cleo's newer style gauntlets
3PO:: "R2, one kick and your journey to the Dark Side will be Complete."
Okay SCREAM. Joy and Enlightenment [NO LONGER] await you Sunday mornings 5AM USA StarGate Channel

Mr. Pants: Once, you two were the kings of the robot sidekicks. But now, I am the master!

R2D2: <whistles>

C3PO: Only a master of leaking strange green fluids, Mister Pants.
&nbsp;
Proposed cover art for the third volume in Harlan Ellison's planned trilogy: (1) A Boy and His Dog; (2) A Girl and Her Pod; (3) Two Robots and Their Robotic Dog
&nbsp;
C3PO: Oh my goodness! This green slime creature doesn't seem to understand any language spoken in this galaxy!

R2D2: <whistles>

Mr. Pants: The heck with that, R2, I say we go drop it down a shaft.
1)After the big shoot out between the Bailies and the Suterrans with their shaft cannons, where lots of Betrayers were lost, the Bailies had to pull out some of the old Betrayer proto-types.

2) Betrayer Mr. Pants to old Betrayer proto-types: "We're on the right track guys! That's Cleopatra's panties!"
1. Mister Pants: *Cough* *Cough* *Blarggg* That is the last time I chew artifical turf.

2. C3PO: No R2D2, I will not tell the funny dog robot that he is about to step in Chewbaccas gum.
S T R I F E

Rest springs from strife and dissonant chords beget Divinest harmonies.
  • Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of Creegan's evil grin
  • Keeper of mischief
Sesame Streets 'spot the odd one out' game was still going strong.

~*Antha*~
Look who's back y'all!!

@pic
Mr. Pants and his robotic friends got their freak a little too much last night.. the morning after Mr. Pants finally knew what it meant to be a sick as a dog.
It's always funny till some1 gets hurt... then its just hilarious!
Roses are red, violets are blue I'm schizophrenic and so am I...
Ooops... me so embarrassed.... I forgot it was my turn to chooce. Blush

In third place....Darkie

Mr. Pants and his robotic friends got their freak a little too much last night.. the morning after Mr. Pants finally knew what it meant to be a sick as a dog.

:bg:

In second place....Strife

Mister Pants: *Cough* *Cough* *Blarggg* That is the last time I chew artifical turf.

:bg: poor Mr. Pants! :bounce:

And the winner is... SixbyFire

As soon as Mr. Pants saw the mess on the floor he knew he would get blamed again instead of the real culprit, C3PO.

That evil nasty C-3PO... I can see him blaming poor Mr. Pants! :laugh: :bounce: :laugh: :bounce:
Wow, I finally won one! Now the tough part begins, finding a new pic to post for the next one...
Jeff
  • UM#626 - Cleopatra Division
  • Owner and Keeper of Cleo's newer style gauntlets
Congratulations Darkie, Strife, and SixbyFire! I liked all the others too.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice Cleo video august 0 634 January 30th, 2018, 11:31 AM
Last Post: august
  Sept. 30th - Happy Birthday to Christelle Williams (HTLJ + Cleo actress) august 2 2,243 September 30th, 2012, 03:26 PM
  "Run Cleo Run" Song Switch Boomstick 5 1,243 June 7th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Cleo reunion at 2010 convention! Feb. 7, 2010 in LA Mr. Pants 2525 33 4,027 May 26th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Kea
  LMRS, Sundancer, Bailey (jtr-at-ykt) the G-Man and August discuss the origins of Cleo august 6 2,059 October 6th, 2009, 10:02 AM
  Cleo writer Carl Ellsworth pens remakes of Red Dawn, Last House on the Left august 12 2,305 August 23rd, 2009, 04:30 PM
  updates on Cleo directors, incl. Greg Yaitanes, who just won an Emmy! august 19 2,109 March 16th, 2009, 07:02 PM
  Finally got Cleo DVD...AUSSUM Lexx_Luthor 16 1,502 January 25th, 2009, 11:22 AM
  You know you've seen Cleo 2525 too many times... Darkamber 30 2,259 December 19th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Mr. Pants 2525
  How did you discover Cleo? august 17 1,605 December 14th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Mr. Pants 2525