Treehouse/Lounge/Drunken Pig Tavern now open!
**Sticks her head in the door and looks around**

Sparkle:"Hello? Somebody's been here, that's for sure. I don't see anyone at the moment. I wonder who all has returned?"
*runs in and tackles Sparkle* {{{{{Sparkle}}}}} How've you been?
This is like what the Greeks done at Troy...'cept they was in a horse...a wooden horse instead of dresses

"It's not possible!"
"Not probable."

--Barbossa and Jack Sparrow
**runs and tackles Melody**
:bg: Angel

Hey how ya doing *Sparkle*?!?!
And how U doing Mel?? Smile
:chinese:"Confucious say:
You go to jail, bad boi."

:drink:Russell Peters = Comic Genius :clap:
*body-slams all three sweeties, slamming them all down to the mat, layered on top of each other*

It's ...it's... cool chick lasagna!!!!!

SO GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL!!
:party: Heart :daisy: Confusedun: :jester: :love: :kiss: :bg:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
*Squeezes out of august's impromptu "lasagna":tongue: Hey AznSmile How're you?
Nice to see you too, august.
This is like what the Greeks done at Troy...'cept they was in a horse...a wooden horse instead of dresses

"It's not possible!"
"Not probable."

I changed the title of Sparkle's thread - I think this is as good a thread as any to devote to casual chit chat and "getting to know you" type stuff. The Cleo forum is thriving thanks to a similar thread, and to a few European converts to the Underground Movement. Wink

*adopting Joey Tribiani-style voice* So how yoo dooin'?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
*Darkamber enters cautiously, keeping her back to the wall, not sure if she wants to be made into a poultry lasagna and have her nice period dress ruined*

Uhm, hello, everyone. :wave:
Is it possible to get a glass of wine here, without being squished? I bruise easily...
Smile
HeySmile Poultry lasagna? I don't see any chickens hereWink Just a bunch of cool women (the "chicksWink) and august--our proud stuck-up rooster!:bg:Angel

"It's not possible!"
"Not probable."

<Walks in, sits down at the bar>

Hi everyone! Just a mountain dew to go, have some stuff to do before I can come in and stay. Smile
Battle On, Deadly Chakram

Jack's Packer #1350
Croque's Crony #1350
Daughter Of The Dragoon #2
Brogard's Belle #2
Keeper of Jack's Wit and Sense of Humor
Wutz up w/ everyone?? Smile

<Walks in with Autolycus on one arm, Legolas on the other>

Hi everyone! Hope all is well and have a wonderful day! Smile It's nice to see some familiar faces as I poke around the other posts here! Smile
Battle On, Deadly Chakram

Jack's Packer #1350
Croque's Crony #1350
Daughter Of The Dragoon #2
Brogard's Belle #2
Keeper of Jack's Wit and Sense of Humor
Itz FRIDAY!!!
WHerez everyone?!?! :confused:

*comes in, wearing her version of Em's DD costume* Hi, everyone! *tackles august, then runs away, laughing hysterically*
:up:

Blue enters grumbling about the costume's she been forced to wear....

"How the frell did women get around in these stupid dresses?! And was this hoop skirt really necessary?!" She says grabbing the cage crinoline and thrusting it through the entrance. "How am I supposed to go to the bathroom with so many frelling petticoats and gadgets holding me in!"

"Hallo...!" she says spying August and DA conversing secretly in a dark corner of the pub. "Fancy meeting you two here!"
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
LOL! Wondering if Heart Song looked like this as she tackled me!

And nice to see both Blue and Darkamber here! This is "the old crowd" - they're as cool as they get. :bg:

*edited to add: Acck! The link above was supposed to show Em in her football player getup from "Lady Liberty!"
Quote:Originally posted by BlueDelvia
Blue enters grumbling about the costume's she been forced to wear....

Hello, Blue! You look absolutely fabulous in that dress!
Quote:"How am I supposed to go to the bathroom with so many frelling petticoats and gadgets holding me in!"

:laugh: There's a certain trick to it...but I don't think I'll demonstrate it in public!
Quote:Originally posted by Darkamber
Hello, Blue! You look absolutely fabulous in that dress!

Why thank you darling! Getting my hair to curl in this way though was a fright!

And have you any idea how difficult it is to find a weapons smith that'll customize a pulse rifle in the shape of a pretty parasol in this part of town?! I finally had to settle with the classic fencing sable hidden in the handle. Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by BlueDelvia
And have you any idea how difficult it is to find a weapons smith that'll customize a pulse rifle in the shape of a pretty parasol in this part of town?! I finally had to settle with the classic fencing sable hidden in the handle. Rolleyes

Oh, but a sword stick/ parasol is sooo wicked ! Confusedhades:
Besides, this is the wrong century for a pulse rifle! :tongue:
Quote:Originally posted by Darkamber
Oh, but a sword stick/ parasol is sooo wicked ! Confusedhades:
Besides, this is the wrong century for a pulse rifle! :tongue:

I guess that's why they all looked at me as if I was missing a few translator microbes... Blush
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Drunken Pig imported_The_Brave_Beauty 74 10,888 September 21st, 2019, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  The Grudge 2 (3rd Ghost House film in a row to open at #1) on F/X 10/26 + 10/27 august 23 3,120 April 5th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Last Post: august
  Mutant Bar Blues - v.2 - Always Open! Darkamber 508 29,832 November 12th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Stripe
  amazon queen tavern? (alt amazon fanfic?) guineveregd 2 573 January 7th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Last Post: bajanwhitegirl
  Ted Raimi's Astro Lounge CELEBBOYCRAZY 0 458 July 21st, 2004, 07:40 PM
Last Post: CELEBBOYCRAZY
  Cleopets...I mean neopets guild is open!! Antha 9 1,273 April 15th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Antha
  I saw Herc down at the tavern just now...(THUD) Miss B 15 808 April 7th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Mutant Bar Blues - Now Open ! Darkamber 495 15,921 March 14th, 2003, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Stripe