Male Breast Cancer
If you are a Women and had breast Cancer, you Mother had it too. It's a good chance that your Father has it. If he's sixty or older he should get a checkup.
http://www.cancer-symptoms.org/male-breast-cancer.htm
Yeah, you don't think of it at all, but it's possible. I'm trying to remember who it was, but I heard a guy who had breast cancer talking on tv or the radio. I think he was famous, maybe an older guy. Huh...now I'm going to be wonder about that. Anyone got any idea who it was?
I wonder if it's possible to have male mastectomy? And surely a male mmamogram would reveal the content of the chest instead?
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
It would be difficult to get a male breast into that vice like scanner they use.. :anxious:
:paw: Speak up! Don't mumble!!
I don't know how it works, but there's gotta be some way to scan guys for breast cancer. They should just make a huge machine, you step into it, and it scans you for every kind of cancer there is. Not likely, I know. The thing would probably poke and prod you way too much. It would look like an iron maiden or something. Ugh. I think we should just find a cure for cancer altogether, yeah?
Quote:Originally posted by Boomstick
I think we should just find a cure for cancer altogether, yeah?

Amen to that

I dunno maybe there is some kinda of machine that can see if a male has breast cancer or not and we just dunno about it
:love:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White Christian male persecution vs white privilege badlands 1 924 February 3rd, 2018, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Woman Sets Breast Implants Record: 38KKK RobRoy 17 3,618 September 13th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: EDSEL_PK
  sweaty male armpits Coconut Ent 25 4,215 August 24th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Caffeine and Breast Cancer Risk RobRoy 14 931 December 15th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Last Post: inked
  Leader rails at teen breast implants gift fad RobRoy 2 696 October 14th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Last Post: EDSEL_PK
  Kidman launches breast cancer month Friday September 29 Stripe 0 549 September 29th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Stripe
  breast cancer research Stuart 0 424 June 1st, 2004, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Stuart
  Cancer, How Many people here are affected by it? Unregistered 3 565 April 10th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Last Post: sarahloui
  Male/Female war question afro-elf 8 729 December 26th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Last Post: guardy
  Who do you consider the most attractive MALE celebrity? BlueDelvia 243 9,014 June 5th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Last Post: summer