Hello ,friends!
For the first time, i enter this site. because i like movies too ,so i want to talk with all of you. hehe.

i am a Chinese .so my Engilsh is not good enough. There must be a lot of mistake?haha, I have to say "sorry".

I hope ,my Engilsh can make a rapid progress ,and , I can make many friends here.

I want to ask a question,en~~~~~~~~Do you like Asian movies ?china?Japan?or Korea?

:coffee:
I like "The Lord of the Rings "very much! haha ~~

I had read this novel by J.R.R Torkin( Sorry,I forget how to write this word ) last two years. Do you all read it?

Is there any Asian movies you like ?

In the mood for love?

Hero?

Ruan?
Quote:Originally posted by Only4movie
I like "The Lord of the Rings "very much! haha ~~

I had read this novel by J.R.R Torkin( Sorry,I forget how to write this word ) last two years. Do you all read it?

Is there any Asian movies you like ?

In the mood for love?

Hero?

Ruan?

The proper spelling, since you asked, is Tolkien. Smile

I like some Asian movies, but I'm afraid that like much of western culture, my exposure is greatly limited. I have enjoyed a lot of Japanese cinema, mostly Kurosawa. I am not familiar with the other movies you mention, but many of our members are well-versed.

And, by the way, welcome to the forums!
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I love Asian movies. Mostly I watch Hong Kong action movies and the Japanese Godzilla movies. I enjoy the old Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan movies a lot. It's hard to see lots of asian cinema in the U.S., though.
I liked the Japanese movie "Battle Royale"
I have seen the movie Hero. I enjoyed it very, very much. My hubby owns a lot of Asian films on DVD.
I have also seen a little of a film called Il Mare. What i saw of it was amazing to say the least.

Your english is not so bad, BTW.
In :love: with Johnny :kiss:
-
In lust with Orlando Heart

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "How loose friends and alienate people" onwe 1 663 March 28th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Last Post: august
  Friends With Money RobRoy 0 529 June 18th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Some help, my friends? Boomstick 4 697 July 22nd, 2003, 01:43 PM