Estonia (Encino Man lovers--come on in!)
Hi all! I've recently found out that there are a handful of Encino Man fans out there, and I'm opening this here thread for anyone who wants to come in and revel in everything Encino Man-centric. Pictures and quotes are more than welcome.

Bu-uddy.
Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why.
Lol well i am a fan Blush i must have seen that movies millions of times :bg:

but i never liked that guy dave, he is just too pathetic! carrying around the picture of him and the girl in the tub naked as babies??! if some guy showed me that i would get a restraining order. And the end bit where he's dancing is so tragic! it makes me cringe! but aside from him the rest is great!

"the Cheese is old and mouldy" Cool
Everyone knows that 90% of all statistics are made up! :wicked: :crazy: :halo:
Bummer, Dave's my favorite character! I really enjoyed his little dancing bit at the end--stupid but adorable. ::hugs SeanA:: I wasn't so much disturbed with the picture so much as I said "Who DOES that?" and then laughed.

But I am popular! (Yeah, you travel in large groups of one.)
Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why.
Yeah, Sean Astin's character was kinna annoying. But the movie was fun. A launching platform for Brendan Fraiser, and pretty much the last good Pauly Shore film.

Ahhh, the golden days of Pauly Shore . . .

"Well, he's got the buff spikes chillin' on top of his melon, obviously bro, and--dude, he's checking her cheeks! oh oh!--and he's got his own personal holding company full of fundage, bro, that he weases off of me. He has 18-inch bi's--mine are only 4--plus he walks like this."
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
It's been a long time since I've seen the movie, but one of mine and my mom's favorite lines comes from it. It's from the dinner scene(?) or at least everyone's eating and Linc catches a fly and eats it. Stoney pipes up with "Meat group!"Smile Don't ask me why it is, but it is.
This is like what the Greeks done at Troy...'cept they was in a horse...a wooden horse instead of dresses

"It's not possible!"
"Not probable."

--Barbossa and Jack Sparrow
Encino Man was hilarious. I love that movie. It's been too long since I've seen it last.

The best part: when Brendan Fraser takes everyone for a joy ride and they wind up in that bar.
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie lovers problem..... SarahAnne 11 1,133 April 5th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Last Post: august