what are you listening to right now?
Scissor Sisters Album, currently 'Comfortably Numb'. Feel like going dancing now, and I'll be putting Marron 5 on soon!

Sara Lou :up:
The Rolling Stones Bridges to Babylon album. Contains my theme song, Saint of Me. :bg:
Right this minute, it's "Run" by Collective Soul. Next up is a few more songs from their greatest hits cd. Then some Van Halen and Rush. I've been on a Rush kick ever since I saw them live. Over 3 hours of just them. :clap: I thought my brother was exaggerating when he told me how long their sets are. Apparently not. :bg:
Quote:Originally posted by Frodaralas
Right this minute, it's "Run" by Collective Soul. Next up is a few more songs from their greatest hits cd. Then some Van Halen and Rush. I've been on a Rush kick ever since I saw them live. Over 3 hours of just them. :clap: I thought my brother was exaggerating when he told me how long their sets are. Apparently not. :bg:

Seven Year Itch, great Collective Soul disc, I've got it too.

I saw Rush live. The sets were a little too long for my tates, but I'm not a big fan, either, so maybe I just don't appreciate them.
I'm listening to one of my playlists i make up.

The song is Scooby Doo at the moment
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Secret - Maroon 5
I'm currently listening to a MIDI file, a song from Final Fantasy 7... the part where Aeris dies... :teary: :teary:

I have a large collection of MIDIs from all over the Net... but it really depends on the type of player. SOme songs sound better on Quicktime (I just drop the file into the Mozilla browser and let the plug-in run), but alas, ever since I had Real Player installed the Quicktime won't work.
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
Quote:Originally posted by Boomstick
Seven Year Itch, great Collective Soul disc, I've got it too.

I saw Rush live. The sets were a little too long for my tates, but I'm not a big fan, either, so maybe I just don't appreciate them.
Hey Boomer! Yeah, that's the one. It's a great cd.

I'm not a huge Rush fan either. I went because my brother had an extra ticket. I didn't recognize everything they played, and I certainly enjoyed it more while they played songs I knew. I think more than anything I was impressed that someone would play for so long. I had had more than enough by the end of the set. Rolleyes

Currently, I'm listening to the soundtrack from Return of the King. I just got back from the symphony. Howard Shore was here and they played some of the music from all 3 movies. I should be sick of the music but it made me want to listen to it more. :bg: "The Steward of Gondor" just came on.
Quote:Originally posted by Frodaralas
Hey Boomer! Yeah, that's the one. It's a great cd.

I'm not a huge Rush fan either. I went because my brother had an extra ticket. I didn't recognize everything they played, and I certainly enjoyed it more while they played songs I knew. I think more than anything I was impressed that someone would play for so long. I had had more than enough by the end of the set. Rolleyes

Exactly! After the first two songs I was thinking, ok, that's enough, let the next band on. They're good as a sort of novelty, IMO, but the appeal wears off somewhere in the first 3 hour instumental. Rolleyes

Currently listening to Lisa Marie Presley's albume To Whom it May Concern. I saw her on tv last week and liked it, so I got the album. Not bad, my favorite song is "S.O.B.
Interesting choices of music.

I'm currently listening to The Killers. Smile
Janis Joplin - Maybe
Listening to the Velvet Goldmine soundtrack. Glam rock totally. Everyone should have a copy, d@mnit! :bg:
Now I'm listeninig to Nina Badric i Dino Merlin - Ti si mene

So great this song Big Grin
Today it's Nirvana ~ Smells Like Teen Spirit
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
Cannonball by The Breeders

Chicks and heavy guitar riffs - good combo
The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing.
I'm Sorry - Christina Milian
Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else
I am listening to...

An olympic story, while the pipes in my bathroom are working hard to keep down the water, along with the bells of AOL, drawers slaming from my family, along with a fingernail being clipped. In order from loudest to quitest.
Don't do nothing.
How Far-Martina McBride
My my this here Anakin guy,
Maybe vadar, someday later
now he's just a small fry.
He left his home
and kissed his mommy goodbye
Sayin "Soon I'm gonna be a jedi"
A MIDI file of Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue. It sounds surprisingly good as a MIDI file... piano only, though.

At only 80 kilobytes for 15 minutes of music, it's definitely worth the download.
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
Hey Coco, if you are interested in online classical music, try this link;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/proms/listen/
:paw: Speak up! Don't mumble!!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you listening to? Mindelan 92 4,105 March 13th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Iluvatar