Free DVD's!
Hey Everyone!

Check out http://www.MovieGiveaway.com
They offer free DVD Contests..and they let you enter as often as you want!
Sounds dodgy to me ....anyone who goes to that site please be wary on what information you give.

It has been my life's experience that nothing is for nothing these days and free DVD giveaways ...lets just say I wonder what the catch is?

Make sure you read the fine print too
All MovieGiveAway.com prize winners will receive prizes via Courier. Prizes will be shipped COD. MovieGiveAway.com does not cover any shipping charges. All prizes will be accepted as is. And all prizes will be in NEW condition unless otherwise specified during contest giveaway. Please contact us with any prize giveaway questions before entering any MovieGiveAway.com contests.

Cheers
Stripe
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
Hmm...Interesting..I just saw that too..I actually just chatted with a Customer Service Rep from their front page. And he tells me that absolutely none of our information is used wrongfully and he also told me that ALL their DVD's are brand new. They just post that for safety issues.

I've been using this site for a while and it's been nothing but a great experience for me! It's worth a try anyways.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is best Comedy Movies to watch in free time? geekguy1829 1 968 September 17th, 2019, 12:18 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Which is the best Hollywood movies to watch in my free time? geeknerd360 2 1,041 September 5th, 2019, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Free birds, Mister Peabody, Frozen and other cartoons movies coming out badlands 1 3,723 October 21st, 2013, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Live Free or Die Hard - Minor Spoilers RobRoy 11 768 July 26th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Zagor