The "Spider-Man 2" info thread
There will be more and more news, so feel free to post it here!

From Sci-Fi Wire

Dunst No Damsel In Spidey 2

Kirsten Dunst told SCI FI Wire that Mary Jane Watson wouldn't be a damsel in distress when moviegoers see the character back in action in the upcoming Spider-Man 2. "Even though she's growing up, she's still young and she's still got a lot to learn," Dunst said in an interview while promoting her current film, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. "Mary Jane is much more aggressive towards Peter (Tobey Maguire) in this one. She doesn't have a lot of patience for him, because he doesn't really seem to be growing up."

In Spider-Man 2, Parker is too busy dealing with his own demons and fighting the likes of Dr. Otto Octavius/Doc Ock (Alfred Molina) to focus his energy on pursuing a relationship with Mary Jane. As a result, Mary Jane finds herself engaged to marry John Jameson (Daniel Gilles), an astronaut and the son of Daily Bugle editor-in-chief J. Jonah Jameson (J.K. Simmons), who was the first person to buy Peter's photographs of Spider-Man.

"Mary Jane is not so much a damsel in distress in this one," Dunst says. "She's more in control of what's happening to her and she fights back. She's not scared of it all, and she's not that scared of Doctor Octopus because she's been through this kind of situation before." Spider-Man 2 opens on July 2.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Some articles on Alfred Molina.

A quote from Sam Raimi on the film.

Discussion on, and a link to, the trailer for the film.

Comments from Kirsten Dunst.

Photos of Sam on the set.

Photos of Tobey.

Links to images.

MJ's boyfriend .
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Quote:Originally posted by august
Mary Jane finds herself engaged to marry John Jameson, an astronaut and the son of Daily Bugle editor-in-chief J. Jonah Jameson...

An astronaut? I'm trying to remember if that's what he was in the comic book or animated series, and I'm thinking not. But didn't the Venom symbiot come from outer space? I'm wondering if they're setting up for things to come?
No clue - if he was in the comics, it was long after my comic-reading days (and I was more of a DC fan than a Marvel reader anyway.)

From Sci-Fi Wire:

Spidey 2 Crawls Early

Sony has moved up the release date of Spider-Man 2 to June 30 from July 2 in a move to maximize box-office receipts over the July 4 holiday weekend, Variety reported. Sony made the surprise announcement at a ShoWest session promoting the sequel to 2002's action blockbuster, the trade paper reported.

The studio also confirmed its intent to shoot a third installment in the comic-book movie franchise, the trade paper reported.

The original Spider-Man opened over a three-day May weekend with a then-record $114.8 million, the trade paper reported.

===========

And... also in Sci-Fi Wire:

Sony set a May 4, 2007, release date for a proposed third Spider-Man movie and announced that stars Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst will reprise their roles, the Reuters news service reported. Sam Raimi will again direct, Sony Pictures Entertainment Vice Chairman Jeff Blake told the ShoWest convention for movie theater owners, the wire service reported.

The news comes months before the first sequel film, Spider-Man 2, opens June 30. In Spider-Man 2, the superhero battles a new nemesis, Dr. Otto Octavius, aka Doc Ock (Alfred Molina).

================

And.... snippets from USA TODAY:

....He may be the most unassuming superhero on the planet, but Spider-Man is quietly cooking up plans for world domination.

...The web-slinger, who returns to screens this summer, intends to rule cineplexes the way action heroes used to: struggling with love, dangling from buildings and speeding trains, and surfacing in ongoing story lines reminiscent of the serial films of the 1940s and '50s.

...Sony Pictures... is taking the biggest gamble on a film series since New Line bankrolled TheLord of the Rings trilogy. The studio plunked down a reported $200 million for Spider-Man 2, and executives confirmed for USA TODAY that a third installment already is in the works. The third film, which will again include director Sam Raimi and stars Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst, is slated to hit screens May 4, 2007.

In addition, Sony executives are looking at the possibility of as many as six Spider-Man movies, which would make it second only to James Bond as an enduring action series.

...."He's the Holden Caulfield of comic-book heroes; he's just one of us," Pascal says. "He's not rich. He's not a vampire. He's just a kid with a spider bite."

From http://www.comicscontinuum.com :

Spider-Man 2: HBO First Look, a 13-minute, behind-the-scenes special, will debut on HBO on Thursday, June 24 at 10:45 p.m.

Other showings of the special include Friday, June 25 at 8:45 a.m.; Sunday, June 27 at 5:30 p.m.; Monday, June 28 at 4:15 p.m.; and Wednesday, June 30 at 8 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.

The film opens on June 30.
The new trailer
What a wonderful quote from Josh Becker about his old bud Sam Raimi (referring to a quote where Sam said that he hoped people leaving the film "Spider-Man 2" would say, "I had a blast, I was moved by it, I feel uplifted") -

Quote: I have no doubt that Sam is giving the film 100% and his utter best, and since Sam honestly loves Spider-Man, I'll bet he's speaking from his heart. I don't know about anyone else, but I can sincerely vouch for the fact that he really cares about Spider-Man and comic books. This is a story I've told before, but when we were kids, like 15 or 16, Sam dragged me along to a comic book shop (a place I would generally not be caught dead in), and he spent $25 on the plastic bags you put comics into, and $25 was a $*%# load of money at that time. My jaw hit the floor, I mean, he didn't even get any comic books, just the clear plastic bags. That's a true comic book fan. Whereas I, on the other hand, read a few comics as a little kid, despised them, and quickly moved on to actual books.
Quote:Originally posted by Boomstick
An astronaut? I'm trying to remember if that's what he was in the comic book or animated series, and I'm thinking not. But didn't the Venom symbiot come from outer space? I'm wondering if they're setting up for things to come?

Man they really messed up the movie! I don't remember MJ ever dating the astronaut in the much less getting engaged to him in the series, I don't know about the comic book though! I really hated when Hollywood messes up a perfectly good series by making a movie and not folowing the storylines of the series! :angry: :angry: :angry:

In loving memory of Polo Montañez a.k.a. el Guajiro Natural.

In loving memory of Jesse Nilsson.
I'm pretty sure it was in the comic book - I think he's Jonah Jameson's son, actually..... but this would probably have been in the early 70's, in the comic book.
Snippets from an interview with Sam Raimi at Sci-Fi Wire :

Sam Raimi, who directed the upcoming sequel film Spider-Man 2, told SCI FI Wire that he contemplated pitting more than one adversary against Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) before settling on just one: Doctor Octopus (Alfred Molina). "Well, there were a lot of different iterations of the story, and at times there was more than one villain, and at times there were more than two villains," Raimi said in an interview. "But it all came down to trying to focus on what I felt was the strongest aspect of the film and diminishing everything else so that it could live."

Raimi, who would not specify what other villains he considered, added, "The strongest aspect of the film is Peter Parker [Maguire] and his journey to becoming a responsible young man. So after we had one villain to test his mettle against and to be in conflict with Spider-Man, I found that there were diminishing returns for the second and third villains, since our real story was an interior story, this journey to be a human hero, how Peter Parker battles the problems of being a hero, how he copes. The more villains that we added into the mix didn't seem to make the story richer and stronger. It seemed to diminish [it], in fact." Spider-Man 2 opens June 30.
Apparently Tobey and Kirsten will be on Oprah tomorrow...not sure if anyone else will or not. Bound to be good clips though! Check your local listings.......
From today's Sci-Fi Wire :

Sam Raimi, director of the upcoming superhero sequel film Spider-Man 2, told SCI FI Wire that Alfred Molina delivers a "great performance" as Dr. Otto Octavius, aka Doctor Octopus. "Once you have an actor of Tobey Maguire's caliber and Kirsten Dunst's caliber, you really want someone that can rise up to that level and perform across from them," Raimi said in an interview. "And Fred is a great actor."

.......Raimi said that Molina is "very real in his performances. He's not cartoonish in any way. He's very serious about the job, which is not to say that he doesn't have a great sense of humor on set. He does. But he also has a physical presence that I need, because this is a Spider-Man film, and it's got to be someone that can face down Spider-Man and have you believe that maybe he could take him. And Fred's got that ability. He's got the presence physically and spiritually, some heft to his performance, that makes him a formidable adversary when he wants to be. But he also has the sensitivity that makes it believable that Peter Parker [Maguire] could connect with him on a real and personal level [as Dr. Octavius]...."
Sam's just being positively bubbly about this film. Almost as if he's doing a publicity tour or something.....

from Sci-Fi Wire :

Sam Raimi.... told SCI FI Wire that stars Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst have matured both as people and as actors since the first installment. "They're still young, or relatively young compared to me," Raimi said in an interview. "And so they're growing as human beings."

".....I see Tobey as even more of a sensitive and mature young man than he was when I first met him," Raimi said. "He was always grounded, but he seems to have more of a presence of mind now than when I first knew him. And Kirsten is somehow blossoming from a teen, both in the movie and as a person, from a great teen actress into a real powerful 20-something actress who is now a young woman."

In Spider-Man 2, which takes place two years after the events of the first Spider-Man, Mary Jane has become a successful actress and, though she still loves Peter, is engaged to astronaut John Jameson ....

"The character that Kirsten plays reflects a lot of these changes and her new concerns and her maturity," Raimi said. "She seems to be more a mature person. She was always very professional on the set, and I'm now referring to the character. The character of Mary Jane has grown, [too]. She no longer seems to be just chasing the cute guy or the guy with a lot of money, but now it's really fun trying to find a deeper sense of fulfillment in her relationships. In that way I think she's matured....."
Various mini-articles from Sci-Fi Wire are re-posted here.

Snippets:

Kirsten Dunst... told SCI FI Wire that she had mixed feelings when it appeared her real-life boyfriend, Jake Gyllenhaal, might step in for Spidey star Tobey Maguire before production began last year. "I'm just so thankful that Tobey ended up doing the movie, because he is Spider-Man, and it wouldn't have been good...."

==========

The cast and crew of the upcoming sequel film Spider-Man 2 are signed for a planned third webslinger movie, but told SCI FI Wire that they're less than enthusiastic about coming back for a fourth installment. "I can't imagine that I'd have the strength to direct another one after the third one," director Sam Raimi told reporters during a press briefing....

Executive producer and Marvel Entertainment executive Avi Arad said that he hopes all will return, especially Raimi. "I hope that Sam will have the energy to continue, and if he doesn't, then we'll have to think about it," Arad said. "I sleep better at night knowing that we have Sam for the next one."
===========

Tobey Maguire, told SCI FI Wire that it indeed was a longstanding back problem, and not rumored efforts to get more money, that were behind the fracas that nearly saw him replaced by Jake Gyllenhaal before production began last year....

Director Sam Raimi said in a separate briefing that his concern for Maguire led him to reconsider whether he was fit for the role. "I was so worried about Tobey's back that I didn't think we could make the [movie] with him," Raimi said. "I thought that his back was in such a state ... that if it got injured any more, it could maybe lead to paralysis. So at that moment, I said to myself, 'I can't be irresponsible. I can't make a movie about responsibility and then grab this kid and make him do stunts where he's going to be paralyzed. And I can't compromise the movie either.'"
From Sci-Fi Wire :

Raimi Got Free Hand On Spidey 2

Sam Raimi, who directed the upcoming sequel film Spider-Man 2, told SCI FI Wire that Sony gave him even more freedom to put his personal imprint on the movie than it did on the first installment, on which he also had a lot of leeway. "I had a tremendous amount of freedom," Raimi told reporters in a press briefing. "A little bit unearned on the first movie, but I didn't want to say anything. You know, when I got the job, I really thought the studio clamps were going to come down. 'Oh, you’ve got to make it like this. We work like this.' But they really let me have anything I wanted, which was really surprising and fantastic. So I just kept my mouth shut and enjoyed myself and tried to make the best picture I could."

With the success of the first movie, Raimi said, "I even had more freedom on this picture, if that’s possible. To construct the story, to create any visuals I wanted, to really do anything I wanted."

Click on link above for the rest....
Reuters review.

Snippets:

With Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst recreating these roles and director Sam Raimi and much of his production team returning to the job, "Spider-Man 2" once again should climb into the box office stratosphere. The first film grossed more than $820 million worldwide. This highly anticipated follow-up is poised to reach a similar figure.

..... it's refreshing to witness a superhero with doubts. Maguire and Dunst again display the depth of talent they bring to these roles by injecting such everydayness into larger-than-life characters. They feel like friends rather than remote creatures of fiction. Most other roles are still played at the cartoon level, but Raimi knows that "Spider-Man" is, after all, a live-action cartoon. Only at its central core does the movie series maintain the beat of the human heart.

Production values exceed those of the earlier film in creating a comic book world with design, costumes, cinematography and CG effects that deliver the "wow" factor in spades.
Newsweek cover story

Excerpt:

In Hollywood, records are made and broken almost every month, but when "Spider-Man" opened in May 2002, it racked up an astronomical $115 million in its opening weekend, a feat that no film to date, including the last installment of "The Lord of the Rings," "Shrek 2" or the third "Harry Potter," has managed to top. Much has been made of the fact that "Spider-Man" was the first post-9/11 blockbuster, and the conventional wisdom is that the film was a phenomenon because America needed heroes again. But maybe it's something more. To the rest of the world, the superhero symbol of the United States is Superman—broad shouldered, unconflicted, virtually indestructible. For decades, we've preferred to see ourselves that way, too. Spider-Man is none of those things. He's burdened by self-doubt. He wants to do the right thing, but isn't always sure what that is. He's constantly forced to choose between helping others and helping himself. He looks tough, but he's easily injured. In America after September 11, Superman was who we wanted to be. Spider-Man was who we were.

The answer will have to wait at least until "Spider-Man 3." Maguire and Dunst are signed on, and Raimi's already at work on the script for the film, which is slated for 2007. "As a child, I dreamed of being Spider-Man, and I always wanted to be a motion-picture director," says Raimi. "So in writing, I get to be both. I really relate to Peter Parker. I really worry about him." Is there life for the franchise beyond part three? Not for Dunst, sadly. "Three's enough," she says. "I'm retiring. If they want to hire another girl, that's fine. I don't want to be known only as Mary Jane. I'm sure Sam will have a heart attack if he hears I don't want to do it. He'll have a nervous breakdown."

A lot of fans may, too. Judging from the Web, early reaction to "Spider-Man 2" has been nearly ecstatic. The studio, of course, would love to see the film break its own box-office record, but Raimi says that's not how he'll measure his success. "I'm going to judge it based on the reaction of audiences I sit with, and on the reviews," he says. "But I know in my heart that I tried to be true to what I love about the character. I put everything I had into the picture." It shows.

Newsweek review

Spider-Man 2" is the most anticipated movie of the summer, so let's dispense with the traditional drumroll: Sam Raimi has made a terrific film. Having said that, let's also admit the obvious. Nothing can really top the contact high of our first encounter with a superhero. Nothing can be cooler than seeing a geek discover that he's suddenly buff and superhuman, as Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) did in the earliest and best sequences of the original, because nothing else taps so directly into our fantasy life. Still, "Spider-Man 2" is a better movie by almost every standard. Raimi and his screenwriter, Alvin Sargent, of "Ordinary People" fame, have made a summer action flick that's actually smart and deeply felt—without forgetting that there are a lot of moviegoers out there who just want their corn popped.

For a man directing a Fourth of July movie, Raimi spends an unusual amount of time letting emotions have center stage, often in scenes between Peter and his Aunt May (the great Rosemary Harris). Kids in the crowd may occasionally get restless for action, but you've got to admire the filmmakers for expecting more, rather than less, of their audience, and for hunting for the highest common denominator. And it's not as if the action sequences don't deliver. The new movie's climax, which involves a runaway subway train and evokes a kind of communal heroism without pandering, outdoes the original in a way that only Spider-Man could: by leaps and bounds.

Rolling Stone review

USA Today article on Alfred Molina

Real Player clip - publicity clip of Spidey fighting Doc Ock (and authorized by the studio and producers to be posted elsewhere.)

Here's a cool new article on Sam and SpidermanII.

SNARED IN SPIDEY'S WEB: Metro Detroit native Sam Raimi directs comic book hero with the passion of a fan who started behind the camera as a teen.
BY TERRY LAWSON
FREE PRESS MOVIE WRITER

June 27, 2004

LOS ANGELES -- For Sam Raimi, it's just a small sling of the web from the strip malls of suburban Detroit to the skyscrapers of New York City seen in "Spider-Man 2."

THE RAIMI FILE
Name: Sam Raimi

Hometown: Franklin

Education: Attended Michigan State as an English major.

Body of work includes: As director, "The Evil Dead" (1981), "Darkman" (1990), "The Quick and the Dead" (1995) and "Spider-Man (2002). As executive producer, "Xena: Warrior Princess" and "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys."

"Everything you see in this movie comes out of what my friends and I learned making our little movies in Detroit," says Raimi, who grew up in Franklin. "While all the other kids in high school were going to football games and hanging out and playing sports, Bill Kirk, John Cameron, Scott Spiegel, Bruce Campbell, Josh Becker and Rob Tapert and I were pooling our allowances and using the money we earned snow-shoveling and grass-mowing to make our little movies.

"We did everything, trading jobs. It would be: 'OK, on this one, you be the actor. I'll be the cameraman. Scotty'll come up with the script. We'll bring Bruce's old car in and run over a dummy. Who can make a dummy?' These were my friends. I could have never made it without them. I would never be here without that background."

With the exceptions of Tapert, Raimi's producing partner on successful TV projects like "Xena: Warrior Princess" and "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys," and Campbell, who has become a B-movie cult figure (and who chronicled the gang's early days in his funny autobiography "If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor" (Dimensions, $13.95 paperback), none has earned the notoriety of Raimi. "Spider-Man" holds the record for the biggest movie opening ever, earning $115 million in its first weekend, and is the most successful comic book adaptation of all time, with a box-office take of $404 million in the United States.

But all of them work in various capacities in movies and TV, and occasionally with Raimi. He has famously cast Campbell, and his high school car, in almost every film he has made since they appeared in the 1981 cult classic "The Evil Dead." Campbell appears in "Spider-Man 2" as "Snooty Usher," the character who refuses Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) entry to the off-Broadway theater where Parker's beloved Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst) is appearing.

"When you're doing that kind of stuff as a kid, you really have to believe in what you're doing because of the peer pressure," says Steven Spielberg, who also learned to make movies as a kid using members of his family in the cast and building his own props and models.

"Other kids usually think you're geeky. But if you can handle that, it's the best training of the world. When you get to college or film school, you're years ahead of the guys. I'm sure it's one of the reasons Sam Raimi was able to handle the incredible pressure of doing something like 'Spider-Man.' He's obviously a born filmmaker, but you also have to be able to understand every aspect of what's going around you."

Click here for the remainder...
And one more. I really like how they all mention his partnership with Rob. Smile

Director Sam Raimi moves out of cult status with ‘Spider-Man 2’

By Associated Press

CULVER CITY, Calif. (AP) — With great power comes great responsibility, both for Spider-Man and the dapper director who orchestrates the superhero’s big-screen adventures.

Much like Peter Parker was transformed from gangly teen into the web-slinging crime-fighter, Sam Raimi was catapulted from cult-filmmaker status to master of one of Hollywood’s largest franchises.

Sam Raimi, the filmmaker behind 2002’s blockbuster “Spider-Man” and the upcoming sequel “Spider-Man 2,” compares adapting Stan Lee’s Marvel Comics hero to being one of the oral storytellers of ancient times, entrusted with passing on the legends of Hercules or Achilles.

“With great power comes great responsibility is the theme of Stan Lee’s comic book, and it is what I’ve tried to push through with these pictures. And I do feel that I have a responsibility to protect it,” Raimi, 44, told The Associated Press.

“I look at ‘Spider-Man’ as a great American myth. ... It’s a great American myth that is almost wrapped in a flag and being handed to me, and I better not drop it. I better not sully it. I better retell it with as much honor and greatness as I can muster from my voice to do it justice before I hand it to the next storyteller.”

“Spider-Man 2” tests Peter Parker’s commitment to the superhero profession. Peter’s working two jobs, falling behind in college and perpetually exhausted swinging from building to building to catch bad guys.

His Aunt May (Rosemary Harris) faces foreclosure on her house. Peter’s best pal, Harry Osborn (James Franco), is obsessed with revenge on Spider-Man, whom he blames for the death of his father, Willem Dafoe’s Green Goblin, in the first movie.

And Peter continues to pine for his dream girl, Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst), who’s about to marry another man.

When Raimi was picked by Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios to tell the story of “Spider-Man,” he was a daring choice for Hollywood, where the really big jobs usually go to filmmakers whose movies have put wads of cash in studio vaults.

Raimi had never had a major hit. He had a zealous following among horror fans for his 1983 cult classic “The Evil Dead” and its two follow-ups, “Evil Dead II” and “Army of Darkness,” along with 1990’s “Darkman.” Other filmmakers worshipped Raimi, whose frantic camera movements on “The Evil Dead” have influenced two decades of action pictures.

Respect and modest box-office success came Raimi’s way for 1998’s “A Simple Plan,” starring Billy Bob Thornton, Bridget Fonda and Bill Paxton, and 2000’s “The Gift,” with Cate Blanchett and Keanu Reeves.

But Raimi’s big-budget movies — Sharon Stone’s Western “The Quick and the Dead” and Kevin Costner’s baseball flick “For Love of the Game” — were duds.

His big financial successes had come from TV with “Hercules: The Legendary Journeys” and “Xena: Warrior Princess,” which he and college chum and producing partner Robert Tapert brought to the small screen.

Raimi was as surprised as anyone when he got the “Spider-Man” gig over bigger-name directors. With that $400 million success behind him, it’s hard now to imagine a “Spider-Man” movie without him.

When Raimi interviewed for the first “Spider-Man,” “he left the room with no idea that he got the gig, but we knew it. Because there was something trustworthy,” said Avi Arad, head of Marvel Studios and a producer on “Spider-Man 2.”

“His love for ‘Spider-Man’ was such that we felt we could hand him the baby and he could be incredibly responsible with it.”

For his cast, Raimi is a classy, open-minded leader, dressing nattily on the set in suit and tie and seeking out actors’ input.

“I can always say whatever I want,” said Tobey Maguire, who returns as Spider-Man. “I could say, ‘You know, we’re doing this scene in a week, and I’m looking at it and kind of having problems with it and here’s what I think.’ ... Or he’ll say, ‘This scene’s coming up and I think we need to make it better, we need to do something about it. I need you to take a look at it and tell me what you think.”’

Raimi grew up near Detroit and attended Michigan State University but dropped out to make movies, collaborating with Tapert and older brother Ivan Raimi.....

Go here for the rest......

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 38 8,081 July 12th, 2022, 08:30 PM
Last Post: august
  Victoria Pratt Beauty Thread! Darkamber 71 20,148 May 15th, 2019, 02:05 PM
  Jennifer Sky Beauty Thread! august 66 15,343 August 26th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Bruce on his voice work in the Amazing Spider-Man video game august 0 686 July 23rd, 2012, 05:41 PM
  Gina Torres Beauty Thread! Darkamber 11 3,792 August 20th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  BIRTHDAY SCROLLS- Check in Thread for SEPTEMBER Birthdays Stripe 3 942 August 18th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Last Post: SorboFan922
  BIRTHDAY SCROLLS - Check in Thread for August Birthdays Stripe 1 812 July 5th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Last Post: starchild
  BIRTHDAY SCROLLS - Check in Thread for JULY Birthdays Stripe 1 897 June 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Flora
  LOTS "Reckoning" Discussion Thread (Spoilers) Kea 7 1,217 May 26th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Last Post: gemini0521
  LOTS "Fever " Discussion Thread (Spoilers) Kea 9 1,021 May 25th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Bern