Author Shirley
Topic: Vive le Forum!

Member posted January 03, 2000 09:10 AM
------------------------------------------------------

cool

JackFan
New Member posted January 03, 2000 09:18 AM
-----------------------------------------------------

Glad we didn't have to wait as long for this as the Law & Order: SVU people had to wait for their forum.

JF

Kiari
New Member posted January 03, 2000 03:48 PM
-------------------------------------------------------

Most groovy! Just had to try this whole thing out and why not for Jack of All Trades? LOL!
Happy 2000!

Kiari

peggyk
New Member posted January 03, 2000 04:56 PM
---------------------------------------------------------

Fantastic!

batrochides
Member posted January 04, 2000 03:55 AM
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello, all. Best of wishes to those who may use this forum.

Shirley
Member posted January 04, 2000 07:57 AM
---------------------------------------------------

Nice to meet you JackFan and Kiari.
Peggyk, this could be like old times... or even better.

Thanks Batrochides

august
Member posted January 04, 2000 12:40 PM
---------------------------------------------------------

Well hi there to two old buds of mine - Shirley and Jackfan! Nice to see both of you!

;-)

You guys might want to check out the question I posted at the companion Cleo forum - what do you hope to see from the two new shows?

Panpipes
Member posted January 04, 2000 01:32 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all. Glad to see the new forum up. Now anxiously awaiting the debut of the actual show!

Panpipes

Shirley
Member posted January 04, 2000 09:02 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya August, fancy meeting you here! lol
This place is starting to feel more like home all the time
Hi Panpipes- I know what you mean, only a couple more weeks or so.

Shirley

jack daniels
Member posted January 05, 2000 03:05 PM
------------------------------------------------------------

hey jackfan nice to meet you love your name. I am jack daniels but you can call me JD.

urban_prncess
New Member posted January 08, 2000 12:11 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone,
Nice to see some familiar faces and lots of new ones! I think it's really great to have this forum up so quickly. Thank you to TPTB. It's gonna be fun, I can tell.

Always somewhere around, shopping like a good "u.p."
urban_prncess

August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Where did you find this? I've been looking for the old forum archives for months. I thought they were deleted.
-Ari
They were. But I copied this all the way back in 2003, when they still existed. Smile If you surf/search around the forum a bit, there are a number of old threads preserved, including some of the posts from Nigel, Erica and Stuart.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I was looking for the storytrains we wrote, to post for posterity.

-Ari
-Ari
oh yeah those were great....I wish I still had some off them, but I've never been able to find them. :-(
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]~Juliet aka GypsySongbird~
Jack's Pack #71, Keeper of Napoleon's Ring (given to Em by Jack), Emilia's Coffin, Emilia's Love Potion, and Emilia's Memory
[/COLOR]
Some - but not all - of them (or fan fic anyway) are at:

http://www.angelfire.com/tv/EmsDayDreams/library.html

http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/borabo.../JOAT.html

http://jordanna.net/librarie/jack/fiction.htm

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/200...ndium.html

http://www.geocities.com/bummer2323/index.html

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  weekend of 11/27 - 18th anniversary of the last new Jack episode august 3 789 November 27th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Last Post: august
  Jack Exec. Prods. Orci + Kurtzman: Fringe...Trek...Transformers...tomorrow the world! august 44 5,835 October 6th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  13th Anniversary of Jack of All Trades! august 12 2,635 February 12th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Darien Takle's message to the fans after 9/11, ten years later august 0 509 September 12th, 2011, 07:34 PM
  Jack named one of sci-fi + fantasy's 10 best pirates! august 0 520 May 24th, 2011, 05:06 AM
  Jack director Josh Becker's "Lunatics" (starring Bruce) in Lapeer, MI tonight! august 0 627 October 23rd, 2010, 01:51 PM
  Jack Stiles and Napoleon .... at Central Michigan U.? august 0 640 August 28th, 2010, 04:43 PM
  Latest "Sam Raimi may direct...." rumor (#3) - Jack Ryan series? august 6 1,225 August 8th, 2010, 04:58 PM
  Message from the LOTS Video Team Michael 0 721 June 7th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Michael
  What would you have liked to have seen on "Jack?" august 24 1,983 June 1st, 2010, 01:47 PM
Last Post: AustinsAunt