christian music any one
I love christian rock a lot of it any one else:up:
The mirror shows many things, things that were, things that are, and things, that have not yet come to pass. Will you look in the mirror?
I listen to Jars Of Clay.
I used to listen to and enjoy a band called DC Talk, but that was before I decided I don't like rock.
Yeah, I do!! I like any type of Christian music really, other than the pop. It sounds really ditzy, lol. Sorry!! Wink I like Third Day, etc..etc...Relient K. You get the drift.
''You fall on your knees
You beg, you plead
Can I be somebody else?
For all the times I hate myself
Your failures devour
You're hurting every hour
You're drowning in your imperfection''-Skillet
I used to listen to Petra, Degarma & Key, Carmen and a whole slew of other Christian artists.

I don't anymore, but not because I think they are bad artists.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
http://www.ccmcom.com/
Depends what life choices you have made, life style changes? My favorite are the older rock bands such as " Rez Band", " One Bad Pig", 70's-80's groups.
I dont listen to a big range of Chritian songs, I think the last album I bought was a Steven Curtis Chapman. I tend to borrow alot of albums from a friend who buys and buys loads of christian music and she loves Jars of Clay. Hillsongs and united live have been the albums i've been playing the last few months. I've just been looking through my old music collection in a drawer, theres Carmen, Geoff Moore, Amy Grant, Commissioned, 4him, Micheal W Smith. Didnt realise I had so many ?!?!? They are pretty dated considering....

Sara Lou
Quote:Originally posted by Rosie Cotton
I love christian rock a lot of it any one else:up:

I listen to it occasionally, after awhile the drums and electric guitars start to make my head ache, so I turn to classical. But yes, I do listen and enjoy it once in a while. Smile
An O.B.server
yeah, some of my faves are hangnail and bleach. have you heard kutless? i heard that they were pretty good.
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.
I was walking past a Tamil Protestant Church one Sunday, and I heard the Tamil Indians singing Christian hymns in Tamil to a Bhangra rhythm. It was something of a novelty.

You do know what Bhangra is don't you? It's pop-ish version of Indian music, with Indian drums rendered by synthesizer. (That particular instance, the music was probably pre-recorded.)
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
Creed is one of my favorite "new" bands. (New in this case being defined as a band that was not around in the 80s or before)
Always after a defeat and a respite, the Shadow takes another shape and grows again.

I don't have any humble opinions.
Orangeblossom I have Kutless is cd thay are good thay can rock and be melow.Hey Bacchus if you like creed then you should like 12 stones thay are a like.I like skillet a lot and the guys i hang with got me no P.O.D and I have all ways liked third day.and I have a dc tlak cd but i gave the uther one to a friend it was to much pop for me thay relly melowd out.and do any of you like switchfoot:up:
The mirror shows many things, things that were, things that are, and things, that have not yet come to pass. Will you look in the mirror?
Quote:Originally posted by Rosie Cotton
Orangeblossom I have Kutless is cd thay are good thay can rock and be melow.Hey Bacchus if you like creed then you should like 12 stones thay are a like.I like skillet a lot and the guys i hang with got me no P.O.D and I have all ways liked third day.and I have a dc tlak cd but i gave the uther one to a friend it was to much pop for me thay relly melowd out.and do any of you like switchfoot:up:

I like switchfoot. Though, I've only heard one of their songs, they're still pretty decent.

OH THIRD DAY IS AWESOME! :crown:
''You fall on your knees
You beg, you plead
Can I be somebody else?
For all the times I hate myself
Your failures devour
You're hurting every hour
You're drowning in your imperfection''-Skillet
Quote:Originally posted by Aramantha
Yeah, I do!! I like any type of Christian music really, other than the pop. It sounds really ditzy, lol. Sorry!! Wink

same here....there is one imparticular i like its called " i can't even walk without you holding my hand"
:love:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  infrasound recordings as Sci-fi ambient music and alien linguistics Adrian 202 1 281 November 14th, 2020, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Mainstream Music with Fantasy and Science Fiction Themes Michael 2 688 September 1st, 2018, 12:18 PM
  White Christian male persecution vs white privilege badlands 1 923 February 3rd, 2018, 11:20 AM
  Miyako (Electro / Sci-Fi music video) Species 0001 2 1,472 April 9th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Species 0001
  A Century Ago in Music Space Marshal 4 835 March 1st, 2015, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Space Marshal
  50 Years Ago in Music-the Beatles Space Marshal 2 523 July 10th, 2014, 10:34 PM
  18 hottest women of country music. missferal 2 1,410 December 17th, 2009, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Jim Colyer
  Show To Benefit Country Music Hall Of Fame missferal 0 926 October 14th, 2009, 05:25 AM
Last Post: missferal
  Swiss Museum calls for scifi music submissions to CD project Michael 0 573 October 11th, 2009, 01:13 PM
  Vancouver to host Country Music Week. missferal 0 991 August 14th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Last Post: missferal