First photo of Halle Berry as Catwoman
oh man michelle pfeiffer was the ultimate catwoman!! i really think they shouldnt even have catwoman in this one, if they wanted halle berry in it, why not suit her into a whole new role, and not mess up things which were already perfect before.

lol db!!! YEAH, hoping this is all a horrible, sick and twsited marketing gimmick of some sort.
Man who drop watch in toilet bound to have shitty time
It appears that the new Catwoman costume is not some fanboy photoshop joke. Here are two more (much clearer hi-res) photos. Click the 2 images on the webpage below

http://www.superherohype.com/catwoman/index.php?id=277
"In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, lived a strange race of people: the Druids. No one knows who they were, or what they were doing, but their legacy remains hewn into the living rock ... of Stonehenge"
*PUKE* (again) How could they make it that bad? At this point, the only thing that would make me mildly interested in the movie was if the costume was cool, but it's not! Its retarded. Hmmmm...I'm going to be fighting and such, guess I'll go half naked. Yeah, sure. Reeeeeal practical, there guys.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hally Berry 's the product you push DeamondBleed 17 2,366 December 2nd, 2003, 02:40 PM
Last Post: RobRoy