The Darkness to release a second album!
For anyone here who is fan of The Darkness, as I am , I thought Id post this news about their second album.
Its to be released on November 28 and the album is called "One way ticket to hell...and back"
Their latest single will be realeased on November 14 and is called 'one way ticket'

I dont know about the rest of you, but I cant wait!!! :bg:

Matt Confusedhades::paw::coffee:
And she said 'Hoots I cannae get back tae me hoos in Bonny Scotland'
Girl with the Hazel Eyes - Ahhhhhh!
I'm not sure, it could be absouloute rubbish
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
I'm looking forward to hearing some new stuff from The Darkness, their album was great and a new album (if its as good or better than the first) will be released just in time to add to the christmas list!!
Radio 1 are playing 'One way ticket to hell and back' single everyday this week on Jo Whiley's show and it is brilliant...a great return from the darkness and I look forward to hearing more of their stuff
I've heard 'One way ticket' and I thinks its awesome. I agree with you , Saralou, its a great return from the group. IMO, it was worth the wait.

I'm sure it's a great album, it's the Darkness!!! I can't wait to buy their new album...
I got the new album and am pretty impressed. I think its definetley worthwhile. Although I dont think its overall better than their first album, but still pretty good. Anyone else got the album who wants to share their thoughts?

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Press Release - Recognize Safer Internet Day on February 9th Michael 0 591 February 9th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Obama to Release Report on Blagojevich Contacts RobRoy 0 451 December 23rd, 2008, 05:55 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Toby's new Album missferal 2 875 November 12th, 2008, 05:27 AM
Last Post: StuckOnSorbo
  What was the last album you listened to? domoarigato 10 929 March 28th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Last Post: jackscolon