Victoria Pratt Beauty Thread!
Vicky is still doing bikini photo shoots at 41! :hellohands: She posted this at her site:

"From today's Oxygen Magazine shoot. So cool that we were able to look at the photos as we shot them! I took a picture of the screen with my iphone as we checked out the shots."

[Image: vicky_oxygen.jpg]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Posted to her site with the caption "Taking a walk in the canyon with Angel. Can't believe this is February weather!!" Angel is presumably the dog ...guessing this was taken by T.J., since he's quite a talented photographer.

[Image: winter.jpg]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
WOW! And I remember Vicky when she was just a fledgling fitness model. I dare say she's more attractive now, then was then.
Speaking of those fledgling days... this had to be from way back in the day, because Vicky's comment was that at the time she thought it funny for a Canadian model to be wearing an American bikini, but now she lives here.

[Image: vivky_muscular.jpg]

And then here is a video montage of her adorable smile:

Vicky Pratt Smiling From YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
Vicky on the red carpet, as a presenter at the awards ceremony for the 48FILM Project:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=321&d=1455142957]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=322&d=1455142978]

Attached Files Image(s)

Vicky at 46. :thud: :jawdrop:

This is from yesterday - she's apparently on vacation in Hawaii, and posted this:

Quote:Bring on the adventure! Just took a dip in a volcanic crater! #Molokini #Maui

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=435&d=1484145337]

Attached Files Image(s)

Vicky in Calgary. She posted:

Quote:Such beautiful art to see when you experience Calgary on foot. "Go West Young Woman" by #GrahamMurdochRobertson #stillprettywithbirdpooponit

A random friend/fan of hers - no not me - replied "Aaaahhh Canadian art .... takes my breath away...And the sculpture's not half bad either!!!!" :jester: :clap:

Attached Files Image(s)

The favorite part of Vicky's day - while filming Heartland.
She posted this:
Quote:Happiness is being all alone in the gym with Whoopi Goldberg. She's all, "Oh no you did'nt", and I'm like "Girl! You know I did."

Attached Files Image(s)

Victoria Pratt covers some lucky dog in kisses.
august Wrote:Victoria Pratt covers some lucky dog in kisses.

Even the dreaded pitbull is rendered harmless by Vicky's beauty! :laugh:
Vicky goes fishing!

Attached Files Image(s)

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 38 8,055 July 12th, 2022, 08:30 PM
Last Post: august
  Vicky Pratt lines to make your chin hit the ground... august 19 2,971 March 18th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Vicky Pratt's birthday! august 31 4,419 December 24th, 2018, 02:29 AM
  Victoria Pratt in T.J. Scott-directed series "Caught" ...but only on CBC august 1 879 March 3rd, 2018, 01:08 PM
  Vicky Pratt in House of the Dead 2: Dead Aim august 38 6,515 November 7th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Jennifer Sky Beauty Thread! august 66 15,338 August 26th, 2017, 02:38 PM
  T.J. Scott directs Victoria Pratt, Kelly Hu, and Katrina Law in "Death Valley" august 1 1,616 January 14th, 2017, 12:58 PM
  Victoria Pratt's new movie Turbulence on Lifetime Move Network @ 8 PM tonight (Fr. 12/30) august 1 2,036 December 31st, 2016, 02:12 PM
  Victoria Pratt in "Patient Killer" tonight (Sun. 8/2) on Lifetime august 0 672 August 2nd, 2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: august
  Victoria Pratt's movie "A Daughter's Nightmare" premieres Sat. 5/3 at 8 PM EDT on Lifetime august 1 914 May 2nd, 2014, 02:15 PM