Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums
Happy Birthday Heart Song! - Printable Version

+- Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums (https://forums.sf-fandom.com)
+-- Forum: Science Fiction and Fantasy Studios and Production Companies (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Renaissance and Ghost House Pictures (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Happy Birthday Heart Song! (/thread-4780.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - Heart Song - July 28th, 2009

It falls into the education department.

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - Heart Song - July 30th, 2009

Posting to add some good news. I got my grades back; I received an A in my sociology/women's studies class (no surprise), as well as an A in my independent studies class. My cumulative undergraduate GPA: 3.577.

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - ladyDonna - July 30th, 2009

W00t! Congratulations!

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - Heart Song - July 30th, 2009

Thanks! It's great that you guys are so supportive.

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - august - July 28th, 2010

[SIZE="6"]Happy Birthday! [/SIZE]

:daisy: :hat: :thumbsup: :balloons: :hellohands: :party: Confusedun: :blow: :birthday:

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - Heart Song - July 28th, 2010

Thanks! Finals were last week, and so far, I know I got an A in one of my classes. (BTW, I've been in grad school for a year now... ha ha ha.)

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - august - July 29th, 2011

Happy Birthday!

:blow: :birthday: :party: :hat: :hellohands: :balloons: :bounce:

[Image: jackbed.jpg]

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - august - July 28th, 2012

And once again, a very happy birthday to one of the very youngest (and now that she's all growed up, one of the hottest!) of Jack fans!

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - august - July 27th, 2013

A few hours early - wishing a very happy birthday to Heart Song, Jack Pack Fan # 728, Keeper of the ground Jack walks on, and virtual owner of Em's Dragoon outfit! :party: :hellohands: :balloons: :blow: :birthday: :hat:

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - badlands - August 3rd, 2013

Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - august - July 28th, 2014

Wishing Heart Song a very happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - august - July 28th, 2015

Wishing the nubile New Orleanian a very happy birthday! :birthday::jester::crown: :party: :hat: :blow: :love: :balloons: Heart

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - august - July 28th, 2016

Still a baby - and major babe - in her 20's! Wishing Heart Song a very happy birthday! :hat: :blow: :birthday: :love: :balloons: Heart :party:

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - august - July 28th, 2017

[COLOR="#0000FF"]There is a great disturbance in the Force as one of the most dedicated and youngest Jack Pack fans turns 30! :eek: :hellohands: :bounce: :birthday: :party: :blow: :love: :hat: Heart

Wishing a very happy birthday to Heart Song! Jack Pack Fan # 728 - Keeper of the ground Jack walks on, and virtual owner of Em's Dragoon outfit.... anime enthusiast...
video gameroom warden.... accomplished scholar...eithe rmajor psycho or psych major, I forget which Tongue ... Katrina survivor ... and one-and-future gothic babe!

Jenn was also a three-time speaker of the Jack of All Trades Fan Quote of the Week. Here, in all their glory, are those quotes from 17 years ago!

Quote:July 8, 2000 (presumably in a thread about "signs you're addicted to the show" : "You watch the shows so many times you memorize EVERYTHING (lines, lyrics, etc.).

You're thinking about moving to Palau-Palau (or however it's spelled) as soon as you can afford it.

You dress like your favorite character every day, and not just for Halloween.You get a parrot, name it Jean-Claude, and then teach it to speak with a French accent and sing the theme song for Jack of All Trades."

July 20, 2000 : "(If I were on JOAT) I'd be a femme fatale, instructed to kill the Dragoon. Fortunately for the Dragoon, I'd be a huge Dragoon fan. But Napoleon, who had instructed me to kill the Dragoon, wouldn't know that, so he'd think everything had gone according to plan until he learns that hard way that I didn't kill the Dragoon and that I'm actually a spy, disguised as a femme fatale (I'm very good at acting!)."

Sept. 7, 2000: "Look, I know you like Daring Dragoon, but he is mine, ok? so hands off, if you don't mind."
[/COLOR]

Happy Birthday Heart Song! - august - July 28th, 2018

Wishing a very happy birthday to the babe-with-the-heart-of-a-geek Heart Song! Heart :blow: :birthday: :hat: :hellohands: :party: :love: :balloons: