Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums
Watch these amazing music videos that tell fantasy stories - Printable Version

+- Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums (https://forums.sf-fandom.com)
+-- Forum: Science Fiction and Fantasy Entertainment (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Movies (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Watch these amazing music videos that tell fantasy stories (/thread-32521.html)

Watch these amazing music videos that tell fantasy stories - FilmGuy - September 11th, 2013

If you love modern music (soft rock) or folk music, you'll probably love these videos. But they all have something in common: they tell cool little fantasy stories.

Watch Katy Perry official "Roar" music video from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Katy Perry official "Roar" music video - 4 minutes, 30 seconds

Watch Fan tribute to "Treasure Planet" set to "I'm Still Here" from YouTube

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Fan tribute to "Treasure Planet" set to "I'm Still Here" - 4 minutes, 9 seconds

Watch Classic A-Ha video for "Take On Me" from the 1980s from YouTube

Classic A-Ha video for "Take On Me" from the 1980s - 3 minutes, 45 seconds

Watch Heart's official video for "These Dreams" from the 1980s from YouTube

Heart's official video for "These Dreams" from the 1980s - 3 minutes, 49 seconds

Watch Fan tribute to "Misty Mountains" from "The Hobbit" from YouTube

Fan tribute to "Misty Mountains" from "The Hobbit" - 5 minutes, 4 seconds

Watch Michael Jackson's classic "Thriller" video from YouTube

Michael Jackson's classic "Thriller" video - 13 minutes, 43 seconds

Watch these amazing music videos that tell fantasy stories - Michael - September 12th, 2013

Katy Perry really seems to have impressed a lot of people with "Roar". Except for the "Smurfs" movies I don't think she has done a whole lot of acting but she could probably cross over into film and do pretty well.

Watch these amazing music videos that tell fantasy stories - Michael - May 13th, 2019

Kind of a cool video. This one is by The Smashing Pumpkins and it's for their hit single "Tonight, Tonight". Filmed in 1996 (as I understand it), this video won awards for its recreation of Georges Méliès' "A Trip to the Moon". The original film was colorized a few years ago, maybe a year after the movie "Hugo" came out. Ben Kingsley played Georges Méliès' in "Hugo" and they also re-enacted the filming of the famous short (silent) film.

Watch The Smashing Pumpkins, "Tonight, Tonight" from YouTube