Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums
Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones Music - Printable Version

+- Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums (https://forums.sf-fandom.com)
+-- Forum: Science Fiction and Fantasy Franchises (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones Music (/thread-22565.html)

Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones Music - eugenewilson - May 14th, 2007

Does anyone else out there love that beautiful music score, Across The Stars (Love Theme), composed by John Williams for the second Star Wars movie? I play this musical piece whenever I am writing particular scenes. It is simply beautiful to listen to. I find it a very inspiring musical piece.

Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones Music - Zagor - May 16th, 2007

Yes I like it a lot - maybe not as memorable as Duel of the Fates, but still an excellent piece of music. I actuallly think Williams' score for the prequels betters that for the original trilogy.

Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones Music - RobRoy - May 16th, 2007

Moving to Star Wars forum. You'll get a better response there.

Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones Music - Han Solo - May 17th, 2007

Zagor Wrote:Yes I like it a lot - maybe not as memorable as Duel of the Fates, but still an excellent piece of music. I actuallly think Williams' score for the prequels betters that for the original trilogy.

Hmm that's tough to say. I still think the originals are better and he resused more in the prequels especially in Episode II where some stuff was straight out of Episode I.

To answer the original question, Across the Stars is good but I also love Duel of the Fates and really loved Battle of the Heroes.

Either way it was all good stuff.

Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones Music - Zagor - May 18th, 2007

True I suppose (The use of Duel of the Fates in AotC when Annakin is looking for his mother always struck me as odd), but I think the big themes from the prequels (Duel of the Fates, Across the Stars and Battle of the Heroes) really stand out a lot more than those of the OT.

Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones Music - Gollum wannabe - May 18th, 2007

It is one of John Williams defining works.
But I always thought that "May the Force be with you" was the song that made star wars what it was.

Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones Music - eugenewilson - May 19th, 2007

Yikes!

I thought I was the only STAR WARS fanatic out of the millions of others STAR WARS fans world wide. And yes, the original STAR WARS trilogy, I believe, was more powerful than the prequel. Over a two year period, (1977-1979) I know I must have watched the very first STAR WARS movie twenty-two times. It was truly original and dramatic science fiction.

The characters, plot and the music was simply awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed Luke Skywalker's monumental journey. From being just a small village agricultural worker, he rose to become a powerful central key figure in a galactic war of monumental proportions. In essence, it is the stuff of great novels and movies. I found it funny that Battlestar Galactica (1978) tried to copy it.