Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums
Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - Printable Version

+- Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums (https://forums.sf-fandom.com)
+-- Forum: Science Fiction and Fantasy Franchises (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Harry Potter (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? (/thread-20707.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - mike.lyon - August 22nd, 2006

Fred Steve Wrote:Rohan the centaour (however u spell it)
I seem to recall they called him the dark lord but maybe not????
but he doesnt have a wand does he????
i dont no???
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, the suspense!!!

So you think the centaurs have somehting to do with vold.

I still think Regalus A?? Black

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - Fred Steve - August 23rd, 2006

yeah probably but i was reading Philosopher stone last night and i noticed this.

Ronan
A?????
Bane

R
A
B

Duno who A could be.

I was goin with Ginnys "Group idea".

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - mike.lyon - August 23rd, 2006

so Do we know anotheR centaur with an intiAl of a???

also the boat theory???
would they all be able to cross in the boat at once???
i think the maGic there wOuld keep them from seNding the boat back magickLy OR with a rope or such!!!

why Does there have to be so mch supense????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - ginny weasley - August 23rd, 2006

Fred Steve Wrote:yeah probably but i was reading Philosopher stone last night and i noticed this.

Ronan
A?????
Bane

R
A
B

Duno who A could be.

I was goin with Ginnys "Group idea".

whos ronan whos bane?

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - ginny weasley - August 23rd, 2006

just looked up two names
Ragnok, goblin works with billl weasley
rudolf brand, quidditch player

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - Fred Steve - August 24th, 2006

ginny weasley Wrote:whos ronan whos bane?

Ronan and Bane are centours. read Philosophers Stone

Maybe the Centours have a magic that we dont know of yet. like house elves

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - mike.lyon - August 24th, 2006

Dang some good ideas and to think i didnt see that before

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - ginny weasley - August 24th, 2006

didn't it say somewhere in the books that some goblins were going to join vold, ragnok is a goblin.

Ragnok unknown unknown
first middle last
Rudolf unknown Brand

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - mike.lyon - August 24th, 2006

ginny weasley Wrote:didn't it say somewhere in the books that some goblins were going to join vold, ragnok is a goblin.

Ragnok unknown unknown
first middle last
Rudolf unknown Brand

who is that last person????????????????????????

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - ginny weasley - August 24th, 2006

he is a quiditch player

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - mike.lyon - August 28th, 2006

so you think there might be a quidditch player involved

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - Darq Ali - September 13th, 2006

Well, JKR likes to leave clues.

We had the Black house [Grimould Place, 'Grim Old Place'], full of dark objects. One is a heavy locket, which no one could open. Sirius has a brother, who had been a Death Eater, but who turned away from LV and was killed for his rebellion. And his first and last initials are R and B.

Gee! If all of this means nothing, there is a lot of wasted effort in that mis-direction!

Not to say JKR doesn't mis-direct us {and Harry} all the time, of course. Harry spent a lot of time targeting Snape and Draco and so forth, oblivious of the real Bad Guys around him, I grant you. We had "the Grim" and the mysterious sightings of the black dog {Sirius in animagus form} and it was all mis-direction, sure.

But if R.A.B., who was in LV's circle close enough to detect the existance of a Horcrux object, and its hiding place, and actually retrieve it {leaving a substitute} isn't Sirius' brother, who do we have as a candidate with the proper initials?

And, could Luna be right? I Regulus alive and hiding in a rock band? "He can't kill you if you're already dead" said Dumbledore ... how dead is Regulus, anyway. Real, real dead or dead and hidden by the Order?

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - dragonlord - September 14th, 2006

Darq Ali Wrote:Well, JKR likes to leave clues.

We had the Black house [Grimould Place, 'Grim Old Place'], full of dark objects. One is a heavy locket, which no one could open. Sirius has a brother, who had been a Death Eater, but who turned away from LV and was killed for his rebellion. And his first and last initials are R and B.

Gee! If all of this means nothing, there is a lot of wasted effort in that mis-direction!

Not to say JKR doesn't mis-direct us {and Harry} all the time, of course. Harry spent a lot of time targeting Snape and Draco and so forth, oblivious of the real Bad Guys around him, I grant you. We had "the Grim" and the mysterious sightings of the black dog {Sirius in animagus form} and it was all mis-direction, sure.

But if R.A.B., who was in LV's circle close enough to detect the existance of a Horcrux object, and its hiding place, and actually retrieve it {leaving a substitute} isn't Sirius' brother, who do we have as a candidate with the proper initials?

And, could Luna be right? I Regulus alive and hiding in a rock band? "He can't kill you if you're already dead" said Dumbledore ... how dead is Regulus, anyway. Real, real dead or dead and hidden by the Order?

[edited - RR]

that was sirius that was supposed to be part of the rock band

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - Darq Ali - September 14th, 2006

Yes, I know, but Luna has a way of seeing some 'truths' others don't. Could it be Stubby Boardman really is one of the Black brothers, and Luna just had the wrong one?

D said to Draco The Order could do that for him and even his parents.

Why is this made a point of, it we never meet anyone who is so hidden?

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - Jedi Guardian - September 15th, 2006

It could be three people to throw us off a bit. You know just putting there names together.

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - Darq Ali - September 15th, 2006

Indeed.

However, the note says, "I" have done these things ........ not "we".

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - Fred Steve - September 19th, 2006

maybe they considered themselvels to be 1?

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - Darq Ali - September 19th, 2006

A Trinity?

Doesn't ring true to me. Only one could cross the lake in the boat. D and Harry managed because Harry was underage and 'didn't count' magically.

Of course, it could have been more than one underage wizard/witch, I suppose!

Amelia Bones gives two of the three initials, too, but she does not fit either.

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - Arcadia - October 10th, 2006

Darq Ali Wrote:A Trinity?

Doesn't ring true to me. Only one could cross the lake in the boat. D and Harry managed because Harry was underage and 'didn't count' magically.

Of course, it could have been more than one underage wizard/witch, I suppose!

Amelia Bones gives two of the three initials, too, but she does not fit either.

It could still be three people. They wouldn't all have to be on the boat or even present. They could just be allies.

Book 6 Who is R.A.B??? - Darq Ali - October 10th, 2006

True. But, the note says "I".

Hermionie will track down the name if the Library or some book contains a record of wizarding names.