Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums
If you could write a Xena episode, what would it be? - Printable Version

+- Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums (https://forums.sf-fandom.com)
+-- Forum: Science Fiction and Fantasy Studios and Production Companies (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Renaissance and Ghost House Pictures (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: If you could write a Xena episode, what would it be? (/thread-19850.html)

If you could write a Xena episode, what would it be? - imported_The_Brave_Beauty - April 13th, 2006

It's good to know that after a few years of being off television, the popular show Xena still has fans. So I'm just curious, and this is a random question, but humor me, if Xena did come back on the air, and you could write the first episode what would it be about? Who would be in it? What would be the same? What would be different? Etc.

If you could write a Xena episode, what would it be? - august - April 13th, 2006

Well, if this is in lieu of/instead of a movie, then my first episode would have to be about how Xena comes back from the dead. Which might require some imagination! I'd probably have it a couple of years after "Friend in Need" (to explain why Gabrielle seems 5+ years older) and perhaps we'd see her in Egypt, fighting evil, writing wrongs (but not singing songs) but not being fulfilled by being a Xena Jr. And perhaps we could see Xena pretty bored in the Japanese afterlife (sort of like Cordelia's boredom w/ being a Higher Being on "Angel.")

And then I'd work out some plot to bring Xena back to life. Steal it from the way Iolaus came back to life (time # 4) if I couldn't think of any other way.

If you could write a Xena episode, what would it be? - Aleera - April 14th, 2006

Yeah me too...

Explaining originally the Xena's coming back from the dead could be a challenge... ^^ But I guess I'd take a fan fiction I read a few days ago about the "post-a friend in need"... I think it's a good one so I'd be inspired by it...

What about you, Brave Beauty? How would you do it?

If you could write a Xena episode, what would it be? - imported_The_Brave_Beauty - April 20th, 2006

If you could write a Xena episode, what would it be? - Aleera - April 22nd, 2006

Well if that's ever aired, let me know... You guys have nice ideas ^^

If you could write a Xena episode, what would it be? - Boomstick - April 22nd, 2006

I'd do a Callisto episode! Leave Xena dead for the time being, and just focus on her. :bg:

If you could write a Xena episode, what would it be? - Zagor - April 22nd, 2006

Xena wakes up to find Joxer in the shower. Wink

If you could write a Xena episode, what would it be? - Akasha - April 22nd, 2006

LMAO! @ the Joxer in the shower Dallas style!

I would probably figure Eve some where into the equation in bringing Xena back of course!

But I have thought about an alternate world plot that is different from the Xena world where another Xena is at.