Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums
Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - Printable Version

+- Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums (https://forums.sf-fandom.com)
+-- Forum: Science Fiction and Fantasy Entertainment (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Science Fiction and Fantasy TV Shows (https://forums.sf-fandom.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 (/thread-19104.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - azrm2k - May 25th, 2006

Yes on both counts. Your turn.

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - ClareJonsson - May 25th, 2006

Name the episode that Daniel Jackson sees his mother and father die. Also what are their names?

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - samdelfino - May 25th, 2006

I think The "Gatekeeper is the episode name". But for the life of me, I can't remember their names.

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - ClareJonsson - May 25th, 2006

samdelfino Wrote:I think The "Gatekeeper is the episode name". But for the life of me, I can't remember their names.
Gatekeeper might be correct, but I must have their names to continue....

Anyone else?

:crown:

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - sarahloui - May 25th, 2006

ClareJonsson Wrote:Name the episode that Daniel Jackson sees his mother and father die. Also what are their names?

Episode was - 'The Gamekeeper' from S2

Their names were Melburn and Claire Jackson

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - ClareJonsson - May 26th, 2006

sarahloui Wrote:Episode was - 'The Gamekeeper' from S2

Their names were Melburn and Claire Jackson

Yayyy you're correct!
Your turn sarahloui :hello:.

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - sarahloui - May 30th, 2006

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - mysticalweather - June 2nd, 2006

Episode is Endgame.

Speaker 2 is Walter Davis/Harriman. Wink

Speaker 1 is another Gate tech...wasn't his name MacKenzie or something like that?

:bug:

~Misty

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - sarahloui - June 2nd, 2006

mysticalweather Wrote:Episode is Endgame.

Speaker 2 is Walter Davis/Harriman. Wink

Speaker 1 is another Gate tech...wasn't his name MacKenzie or something like that?

~Misty

Correct on all counts!

Your turn Confusedun:

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - mysticalweather - June 9th, 2006

Name Adam Baldwin's character on SG-1.

~Misty

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - azrm2k - June 13th, 2006

Can't remember his name but he was the Colonel in Heroes who talks about how his kids drive him crazy.

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - mysticalweather - June 14th, 2006

I'll give it to you since no one else has guessed. Yep, that's the guy. His name was Colonel (Dave) Dixon.

Next! Smile

~Misty

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - azrm2k - June 14th, 2006

The 38 minute window is widely known as the time a wormhole can remain open in non-relativistic conditions but it was also used as another dramatic plot point. Where else was the 38 minute window used in the SGC?

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - Tovec - June 16th, 2006

Yes, I'm back. That was a Baldwin? Hmmm...

What do you mean another example of 38 minutes? Do you mean times when it was met and problem, when it was surpassed, times it didn't apply, or times when it didn't apply to stargate but to other things?

ps. I love that part in Endgame. But for my money very little is funnier then season 9's Vala and Jackson.

See you all later.

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - samdelfino - June 17th, 2006

azrm2k Wrote:The 38 minute window is widely known as the time a wormhole can remain open in non-relativistic conditions but it was also used as another dramatic plot point. Where else was the 38 minute window used in the SGC?

Hmm, is it the episode where Hammond was forced to resign (the title escapes me) and the bomb was sent through the Stargate, the SGC was in jeopordy if the 'gate didn't shut down at the 38 minute mark?

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - azrm2k - June 21st, 2006

Sorry i've been gone a while. The 38 minute window I am referring to is not related to an active wormhole. So to answer tovec's question it is a situation that did not relate to an open stargate at all.

A little hint: The 38 minute window was a guideline for a time limit before a catastrophe and it wasn't met. Or not exactly as originally planned.

Sorry if that seems confusing. I'll try thinking of a clearer hint and come back later.

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - Tovec - June 25th, 2006

Oh right thank you. I saw that episode last thursday actually. Its not great but its good enough.

Ask another!

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - azrm2k - June 25th, 2006

Yeah maybe that one was too condusing. I was referring to Failsafe when the asteroid was headed towards Earth and 38 minutes before impact was the failsafe point at which the bomb had to have been detonated.

How many languages can Daniel speak?

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - mysticalweather - June 28th, 2006

At one point it was 23. Though it's probably gone up since then. Wink

~Misty

Stargate Trivia - Vol 5 - azrm2k - June 28th, 2006

Yup in 1969 he said 23, we know he's learned at least ancient since then so it's atleast 24 now but you mentioned him having learned more so....your turn!