Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums

Full Version: Lucy Lawless on ET
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lucy will be on ET on the 29th and 31st at 4am for Aussies(cause of the cricket).
Sorry to be so dense but do you mean the program Entertainment Tonight? We have a tv channel called ET so I am not sure what to look for.

brownforest

ET is entertainment tonight? Will Lucy be on the US version of ET, or are they both the same shows?
Um, I'm also brownforest. Does anyone know if there is an Australian version of ET out there?
Here's the offical site for Entertainment Tonight (ET)

Entertainment Tonight
Entertainment Tonight is an American program, but they also show it in Australia. It will be on the 29th in America and 31st in Australia. She's talking about her part in Eurotrip.
Thanks for the info Eponin! TV is programmed to tune in now. :bg:
is lucy going to be on ET this january what time did you say?
DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE A XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS MOVIE BEFORE THEY ENDED THE SERIES I MEAN REALLY THEY WOULDN'T HAVE LOST ANYTHING BY DOING SO. ON THE CONTRARY THEY WOULD HAVE MADE BANK. THE FANS WOULD HAVE NEVER LET THE WARRIOR PRINCESS DOWN NOW WOULD WE. I ALSO FEEL LIKE THERE ISN'T ENOUGH XENA MERCHANDISE OUT THERE AND WHEN THERE IS IT'S VERY HARD TO FIND IT IT'S LIKE THIER TRYING TO HIDE IT FROM US YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ANOTHER GREAT THING WOULD HAVE BEEN IF THEY MADE XENA'S COSTUME AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC THEY WOULD HAVE SOLD VERY WELL I FOR ONE WOULD HAVE PURCHASED ONE RIGHT AWAY. I DIDN'T LIKE THE ENDING BECAUSE THEY KILLED XENA WHAT TWO OR THREE TIMES DURING THE SHOW AND IN THE END I'M SURE THAT EVERYONE HAD THEIR HOPES UP. THINKING OH THERES NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT SHE'LL COME BACK AND GABRIELLE AND HER WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER FIGHTING BAD PEOPLE. I MEAN LETS FACE IT PEOPLE GABREILLE WOULD HAVE NEVER SURVIVED WITHOUT XENA TO PROTECT HER OR GIVE HER COUNCIL. THEY WEREN'T SOULMATES FOR NOTHING.

I FEEL PROUD TO SAY THAT I'M XENA FAN ( GIRL POWER !) :clap: :crown: