Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums

Full Version: Which house do you belong to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which house do you think you belong to? Is it the people for intelligent witches, ravenclaw. Pure loods, Slytherin. The courageous, Gryffindor? Or the Oridnary (lol, not to be mean :bg: ) Hufflepuff? Cast your vote and tell us why! :bg:

:paw: misao :paw:

Unregistered

I chose Gryffindor.
I'll do practically anything to stand up for what I believe in. I'm not especially scared of any one thing. (bugs, snakes, etc.)
I also chose Gryffindor... I defined my house by the people in them.... I'm very much like Ron and Hermione... loyal, trustworthy, honest, and just too curious sometimes for my own good....:tongue:
I believe that I would probably be a ravenclaw, but who knows since she doesn't appear to follow her own rules when putting people in the various houses
I agree... that's why I compared myself to the people in the houses not the house definition itself...:tongue:
I have to go with Gryffindor too, but who knows what that hat would do. I wonder why none of the pranksters are in Slytherin. Some of them (James, Sirius, George and Fred) pulled some pretty cruel jokes on people. Was Moody Gryffindor too?
i chose slytherin. =\ i guess i'm kinda power-hungry. i should have chosen ravenclaw though =\
It would have to be Hufflepuff for me. Why? Because I guess I consider myself to be an ordinary wizard. I would like Gryffindor, but I'm not very courageous.:teary: By the way, I wounder if Dumbledore was a Gryffindor.:confused:
Ooohhh! I see that lots of you want Gryffindor. I think i'm in Ravenclaw though i wan't to be in Gryffindor... I agree with what some of you said. The sorting hat doesnt follow the characteristics of the students when he places them in houses... Weird! Oh and yea i'm pretty curious which house Dumbledore was on... does anybody know?:confused:

:paw: misao :paw:
Sometimes, I think as long as the ones that live in the house are comfortable.
oh wow... I had totally forgotten that... thanx... yay!!! post number 200...:bg:
Athena, let the official site choose for you Wink
That's what I did. I enrolled and was sorted into Gryffindor over a year ago Smile
Thanks for the tip CJ. The site is The Official Harry Potter Site. I was sorted into HUFFLEPUFF of all places, LOL. The way I was answering those questions, I thought I was heading towards Slytherin. :tongue:
I would have liked to be in Gryffindor, but judging by my personality I think I would be in Ravenclaw. Who knows, though, I mean, I am very similar to Hermione and she's in Gryffindor.
HMmm...

Now that i think about it... though i may think i'm a Ravenclaw person, the official site said i'm in Gryffindor... i dunno why though. wEiRd! :confused:
The official site sorted me into Gryffindor. I don't know if I agree with that, though...
Quote:Originally posted by pika100891
The official site sorted me into Gryffindor. I don't know if I agree with that, though...

Yea. I don't agree with the site as well... i think i'd be more of Ravenclaw or Slytherin than Gryffindor. Well... actually the questions in the official site are SO weird! :bg:

Cool Athena! You're in Slytherin! I havent actually met anyone other than people who got sorted to Gryffindor. So far all my friends who took the test got sorted to Gryffindor as well. Weird :bg:

sorceress92

I think I'd be in Ravenclaw because, <edited by CJ...do not include age information if under 18>, and I'm in my 2nd year of college.

tee hee hee!
http://www.harrypotter.com!
I was sorted there in Gryffindor too!that's why i voted Gryffindor.
I agree with Galadriel (I think it was her...otherwise sorry) that I'll sort myself in Gryffindor because there is a lot of Ron and Hermione in me!
I'm so scared by spiders but I think I'll do good in gryffindor.
Quote:Originally posted by sorceress92
I think I'd be in Ravenclaw because, <edited by CJ...do not include age information if under 18>, and I'm in my 2nd year of college.

tee hee hee!

:jawdrop: Whoa! Oh my gosh! You must have Einsteins brain! (Er... not sure of spelling...) Cool... i think i'd be inravenclaw too Big Grin

Though yea... i agree with.. ugh! I forgot the name again er.. the person before this yea... right. well I also do have some of the traits of Ron and Hermione... yea i do... now i'm confused i dunno where i shud be anymore. Though i guess Gryffindor coz that's where the official site placed me but.... i dunno! And yea i am scared of spiders.... hehe at least my fear of them isnt as bad as my classmates... he even screams when he sees a picture of a spider. I wonder what he'd do if he sees an actual one... probably he'd faint :bg:

:paw:
Pages: 1 2