Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums

Full Version: Spoilers in thread titles, personal titles and signatures***PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a courtesy to those who have not yet read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I would like to remind everyone to NOT place any spoilers in any thread titles, personal titles (those titles beneath your username such as Chatter, Member, etc) and in signatures.

Just as a heads up, they will be removed immediately. Please try and have just a little respect for people who do not wish to be spoiled.

Thank you.
Quote:Originally posted by CJ~
As a courtesy to those who have not yet read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I would like to remind everyone to NOT place any spoilers in any thread titles, personal titles (those titles beneath your username such as Chatter, Member, etc) and in signatures.

Just as a heads up, they will be removed immediately. Please try and have just a little respect for people who do not wish to be spoiled.

Thank you.

I want ask for a while, does my signature accord with the standard?
The English part of your signature is perfectly fine, Sindy. I cannot understand the symbols beneath so looks ok to me as well Wink

Hermioneroxs5220

Finally someone's told people not to post Spoilers. On the official website they ruin it for everyone. They post stuff on there topic's like
To view, use your mouse to select the text:
"OMG Sirius died!"
And I hadn't even gotten to that part of the book yet and they ruined it for me! I wanted to figure it out for myself!
I agree! Ban SPOILERS!:angry: :bg: :bg: :bg:
yea i so aggree allthough ive never no had spollers cause mi sis nose emma watson
hey we should make a protest about banning spoleris!!!:paw: :angry: :crown: :crown: :angry: :paw: