Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums

Full Version: Video: Trailer for "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one has a little bit of everything, including a monster from the comic books I didn't think they were bringing to the MCU. I guess I was wrong.

Watch Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness | Official Trailer from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
This is an international trailer titled "Break the Rules". I think it includes some shots not used in the above trailer.

Watch DOCTOR STRANGE 2 "Break The Rules" Trailer (2022) Multiverse of Madness from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

I've seen a publicity still with Patrick Stewart in it, so I guess his role is confirmed.
I began seeing a lot of headlines about a spoiler for this movie leaking to the Internet, so I immediately began ignoring all news about the film. Now that the film is in theaters, I may take a peak and see what the brouhaha was all about.

Haven't seen the movie yet.