Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums

Full Version: Believe it! Bruce Campbell is reviving Ripley's Believe It or Not!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be on the Travel Channel - details here.
Well, it's nice that Bruce is still working.
Ummm...yeah, director, actor, producer, commercial spokesman, narrator, author... he hasn't had too much trouble in that area. Confusedo:
He's a good choice for a project like that (or he made a good choice in picking the project). I'll look for the show when it begins.
How long did the Dean Cain one last? It'll be interesting to see if this finds an audience, but best of luck to Bruce!
IMDB says the Dean Cain iteration ran for 4 seasons. I think each iteration of the show has a similar run. Not bad for a show format that has been rebooted so many times.
Michael Wrote:IMDB says the Dean Cain iteration ran for 4 seasons. I think each iteration of the show has a similar run. Not bad for a show format that has been rebooted so many times.

Apparently Netflix is doing a new Unsolved Mysteries, too. You can't keep a good brand down...
And it could also be that Hollywood (figuratively speaking) keeps running out of new ideas, as some people say. We're living in the Reboot Age and that applies to everything from cooking shows to news formats. Okay, I don't watch the news anymore so I don't know if anyone has brought back Walter Cronkite's newsroom style (although it would be nice if they did).
Bruce was on the Today Show the other day promoting this, along with a young woman who does falling domino effects. 

A recent article about this revival is here:  https://www.upi.com/amp/Entertainment_Ne...559843194/