Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums

Full Version: A bit of Murders for Sale Trivia questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) The leading man in this book has the same surname as an important character in which earlier Norton book?
2) What Norton work was being written by a character in this book? :book:
3) Besides both women writing the same book, what other things did Andre and Fredericka have in common?
4) what should one do when he/she sneezes on Sunday? :book:

Any guesses? Will reveal answers soon. Later Kind Folks--Paul
Oh heck: I'm going to try from memory.... And my memory is pretty bad these days.

1) The leading man in this book has the same surname as an important character in which earlier Norton book?
I think "Horvath" ?

2) What Norton work was being written by a character in this book?
Snow something: Fredericka is writing "The Scribbling Women" or at least something that would make her look up Austen.
But I cannot remember the title: I'm going to cheat a little. SNOW SHADOW
3) Besides both women writing the same book, what other things did Andre and Fredericka have in common?
Librarians - single - about the same age
4) what should one do when he/she sneezes on Sunday?
"Kiss a stranger"
Irene Wrote:Oh heck: I'm going to try from memory.... And my memory is pretty bad these days.

I think "Horvath" ?

2) What Norton work was being written by a character in this book?
Snow something: Fredericka is writing "The Scribbling Women" or at least something that would make her look up Austen.
But I cannot remember the title: I'm going to cheat a little. SNOW SHADOW
Librarians - single - about the same age
4) what should one do when he/she sneezes on Sunday?
"Kiss a stranger"

1) Nope. Hint: I have said that the answer points to My absolute favorite Norton book
2) correct. Scribbling Women was the Norton work "I was going for.
3) Good. I was aiming for Librarians and running a bookstore, single is a bonus ,yes but Andre was 5-10 years older than Frederika
4)wrong , Kissing a stranger is Tuesday's remedy.

2 out of 4.. not bad for just memory. Have fun. Later Kind Folks --Paul :laugh:
Well, I know your favorite is _Moon of Three Rings_, so I'll guess the surname is Vorlund.

Jerrie