Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums

Full Version: Kevin live on the Backspin golf show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:kitty: Kevin Alert ...dont miss it.

This Saturday at 9:05 a.m.

910 AM Xtra Sports

Or on line at http://www.backspinthegolfshow.com (hit the appropriate icon).

cheers
Stripe
Unfortunately,I don't think I can get that radio station-darn it!:mad: Thanks for the info anyway,Stripe!

Themis

I can try to listen on line - any idea what time zone??? Can't see any info on the web site about time zones or future interviews. If it's eastern, that would be 8:05 my time. Well, I need to get up and get things done Saturday!!
I believe its in the Arizona time zone

cheers
Stripe

Themis

OK, mostly details of the golf tournament; web site kevinsorbocelebritygolfclassic.com

Plugged Spartans. How he got into golf - usual stuff. Talked about filming Herc in NZ and... said he's going there in October for conventions! No details about that and I wondered if Oz is included. Any details, Stripe???
I am just waiting for confirmation and more details. I will post about it as soon as I can.

cheers
Stripe
Themis Wrote:Talked about filming Herc in NZ and... said he's going there in October for conventions! No details . . .

The big con in NZ is Armageddon Pulp Expo and they have one scheduled in Auckland on October 25-27. If indeed he is doing a con in NZ in October, my guess is that this is probably it.