Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums

Full Version: October Hotties: The Others Pt. 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a list of some of the hottest celebrity guys alive today with October birthdays. Choose the one(s) you think is/are the hottest. I think that they're all hotties, but this is my list so I guess I would think that. Use the links posted to view their pics to help you make your decisions. I had to divide this poll into 2 parts cause there were 15 guys.

This will be my last poll for a while. Though I might do a best of the best poll at the beginning of next year.

Enjoy!

Tonee

Key for list:
{Birthdate}
/Where I know them from (Not necessarily where the pics are from though; just the best ones I could find)

1. {10/20/58} Viggo Mortensen/Aragorn aka Strider from Lord of the Rings

2. {10/26/62} Cary Elwes/Wesley from The Princess Bride

3. {10/28/72} Brad Paisley/Musician

4. {10/28/74} Joaquin Phoenix/Commodus from Gladiator

5. {10/29/77} Brendan Fehr/Michael Guerin from Roswell

Caution! Drooling excessively can be hazardous to your health. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

BTW if you get a sign that says Stargalaxy at the top just close the window & click the link again. Also if you get anything other than a pic click Go. If that doesn't work, tell me & I'll figure something else out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry I was so late with this, but I was busy.