Science Fiction and Fantasy Community Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's Wednesday, Aug. 11th. Can't say the exact number, but let's just say that HS and Anna are the same age. Smile

I'll coax her over here to see this tomorrow - but let's fill this thread with birthday wishes in the meantime!

So Allie - Daring Dragoon 2 - Jack's Pack Member # 1987, and Official Keeper of Jack's "philosophies" on Anatomy, Emilia's boring lectures, and Emilia and Jack's convenient excuses.....

Happy Birthday! :birthday: :party:
Happy Birthday Allie!!!!

Hope you have a great day!
Happy B-Day!!! XD

:birthday: :party:
Thank you guys! Blush
My birthday was pretty good, had a nice party with my friends and got some cool presents, but this really made my day even better.
{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}
Up to this moment I always thought DD@ was a guy.

lasermn <ducking & running for cover>

Happy Birthday AllieSmile
Another year has passed, and it's Allie's birthday again!

Quote:WHERE ARE YOU GOING, MY LITTLE ONE, LITTLE ONE?
SUNSUITS AND PETTICOATS, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?
TURN AROUND AND YOU'RE TINY, TURN AROUND AND YOU'RE GROWN...

TURN AROUND AND YOU'RE TWO, TURN AROUND AND YOU'RE FOUR,
TURN AROUND AND YOU'RE A YOUNG GIRL GOING OUT OF THE DOOR..............

While I think she technically found us after the show was over, she's stuck with us for 4+ years, and we love her!

Happy Birthday!

:love: Heart :party:
Another year has passed, and little Allie is all growed up now! We love her, we miss her, and we wish her a very ............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Heart Confusedun: :party: :blow: :birthday: :love:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I know that i'm like 5 days late
Happy birthday, kiddo! *Rolls out a big 10-layer cake on a wagon* If you don't like cake, I have a truckload of ice cream!
We think Allie turns a lovely 20 on Saturday (+/- a year.) We love you ... we miss you...

[SIZE="3"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!![/SIZE]

:birthday: :jester: :love: :daisy: :party: :blow: Heart
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Allie
[COLOR="Navy"]Another one bites the dust..... if my math is correct, the lovely Allie, who actually discovered us after the show was over, turns 21 today. That leaves Anna and (probably) JCGirl as the last of the young'uns that we know of. :bg:

So Allie - Daring Dragoon 2 - Jack's Pack Member # 1987, and Official Keeper of Jack's "philosophies" on Anatomy, Emilia's boring lectures, and Emilia and Jack's convenient excuses.....[/COLOR]

[SIZE="6"]Happy Birthday![/SIZE]

:balloons: :thumbsup: :hat: :trio: :birthday: :love: :blow: :party:
:daisy: Happy Belated Birthday Allie:daisy:
Another year has come and gone... and Allie is a luscious 22 year-old college senior!

[SIZE="7"]Happy Birthday![/SIZE]

[Image: JACK_OF_ALL_TRADES-15.jpg]
:birthday: :party: :balloons: Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true! :birthday: :party: :balloons:
Happy birthday! Yay! Smile
Wishing a very happy birthday to Allie, aka Jack's Pack Member # 1987, and Official Keeper of Jack's "philosophies" on Anatomy, Emilia's boring lectures, and Emilia and Jack's convenient excuses.

:hat: :trio: Confusedun: :blow: :birthday: :hellohands: :party: :thumbsup: :balloons:
Happy, happy birthday!
Wow, birthday wishes through the years! Hope you have a great year, Allie.
Pages: 1 2